Chapter 37: Game Plan

The meeting conducted as everyone was in their black jumpsuits to prepare for the trip to Barcelona, Spain. Everyone was around the huge meeting table, even the girls who were prepared and ready. Bullet proof vests under their jumpsuits that fit their slim waists with communicators on their wrists and ears.

Madame Carlisle was in the middle of the room with her professional and power demanding blazer and slick back bun. Everyone was standing around the table, ready for the quick meeting to be discussed.

" Alright agents, this is the day that we infiltrate Sterling's base near Barcelona, Spain. As you already know that Mr.Sano was abducted by his associates for some importance in their plan, and we don't know what atrocious activities they are torturing him with. But Sterling must need him for some reason, and that is what we need to find out. As of now, you all are going in blind due to the hindrance of information, you all need to recover it while you are on your trip and fill me in. Am I clear?" Carlisle briefed.

" Yess boss!" Everyone shouted in unison. Madame Carlisle nodded with a soft smile, then out of nowhere, someone barged into the room with sweat on her forehead and heavy breath. Everyone was confused and surprised on why she was here.

" Autumn, what are you doing here? This is a secluded meeting?" Takemichi said while stepping towards her.

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I couldn't wait anymore." Autumn said.

" What do you mean you couldn't wait anymore? What is the problem?" Madame Carlisle asked in suspicion.

" I'm sorry, it was me! I was the one that granted access to Hanma and his men to kidnap Manjiro. It was me." Autumn confessed with guilt. Everyone widened their eyes in anger of what she just admitted, except Takemichi who facial expression remained blank.

" It was you!! You helped the enemy to take Mikey?!" Izana shouted. Autumn nodded while she was tearing in front of Takemichi.

" You son of a b*tch. Do you have any idea what you done?! Sterling could be using him to put his plan into motion and develop something catastrophic!" Lila shouted with anger while stomping towards Autumn. Takemichi side eyed Lila with venom eyes, inflicting that she should stand back, which she did.

" Why did you do it? Why did you hand Mikey over?" Takemichi questioned, his voice was calm, too calm for everyone's liking. Takemichi was seething on the inside, but remained emotionless.

" I'm sorry, I was so angry every time I saw him. I was treated like a sex object with no rights. I was violated and abused every single moment I was in those damn brothels, and he was in charge of the whole thing. I couldn't take him being here, completely neglecting what him and his friends did to me and my friends. I even had to give him a check up like he was a regular patient! Can you blame me for wanting to get revenge?!" Autumn explained truthfully and hurtfully.

Everyone was quiet in the room, listened to Autumn's statement. Bonten started approaching the girl one by one. They were standing in a straight horizontal line behind Takemichi who moved beside Autumn. Autumn's guard was up and suspicious of what they were doing, until they did the unexpected.

They got on their knees and bowed towards the woman, who was shocked. They had their heads on the ground, bowing in an apologetic way.

" We understand your frustrations, and it's traumatic and dehumanizing on what you've been through, and we know that we're responsible of it. We sincerely apologize, for all of your inequities. If there is anything that can be done to heal your pain, we will humbly do as you ask." Draken spoke for the group.