Chapter 7

Nicole's p.o.v

"I think Nash is here now so I'm going to get some sleep, see you tomorrow" Matt had to watch me today since Nash had to do something with his other friends. He seems like a pretty cool guy though. Nash on the other hand, he's so mean to me for no reason. It makes it even worse that he has to watch me 24/7.

"Okay." I waved bye as he left my room and Nash came in. Drunk. I watched as he made his way to my bathroom and strip down to his boxers. He splashed water on his face and looked at me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and turned away. "What did I say about that." He yelled. He pinned me to my bed and started kissing my neck.

"Get off." I yelled, I managed to push him off but before I could get out of the room he picked me up and laid me back on the bed so that he was straddling me. He took my sweatpants off and looked at me with a smirk.

He slid his hand down but before he could actually do anything I screamed help and a couple of seconds later the boys came running in. "What the hell Nash." They screamed, pushing him off of me.

Tears started streaming down my face in fear. "Someone else is going to have to watch her and you really fucked up Nash cause I knew how much you actually liked her." Cameron shouted. "Get out."

"Hey hey It's going to be okay, I promise you." Jack G tried to comfort me and calm me down. "What do you say, maybe we can all have a sleepover in here tonight." He wiped my tears off with his thumb and tilted my chin so that I was looking at him.

I nodded and brought him into a hug. "I'm sorry." Cameron said, he messed up my hair and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I put my sweatpants back on and helped the guys bring up some sleeping bags.

Matt pulled me into the room next to mines and sat me on the bed. "I uh-I uh talked to Cam, I'm going to be watching you from now on." Matt was so much nicer than Nash and he lets me do anything.

Maybe I can even get him to let me free. I really need to see Kaitlynn. There is no way I can contact her, they won't even let me have a phone. But I know that I will get out of here soon enough.