Chapter 46

Third Person Pov

They both laid in the hospital beds. Broken. Exhaused. Pale. Ghostly. Immobile.

They haven't moved in three days. Although the doctors suppose they should move soon.

The girls had been found at an abandoned amusement park.

Nobody really knows what happened though.

A few guys called paramedics for the girls as they were hauled away and took to California Hospital.

Battered and bruised.

The blonde girl was under the black haired girl when the guys found them.

Since then their bruises started to vanish and they started getting healthier.

Although these boys never left them.

Doctors and care workers figured out their names through a few associations.

Nicole Hemmings, and Kaitlynn Wilsdon.

The parents were contacted, but they haven't said anything back it was supposed.

Nicole's hand twitched as a boy with a lip ring gently hovered over her.

The signs of waking up.

Kaitlynn moved her foot, curling her toes under and back up straight.

Their waking up.

Doctors ran in quickly checking heart monitors and IV's.

"Their getting up" a nurse cheered as both of their eyes flicked open at nearly the same time.

A boy with dirty blonde hair went up to Kaitlynn and asked her a question as lip ring boy asked Nicole.

"What were you doing there" he asks as she gives him a look.

"Why are you even here you cheated on me" she growls.

"I don't even know you. I'm really sorry" he says as she looks to Nicole.

Nicole looks back confused as the boy's started speaking.

"We were at an abandoned amusement park when we saw Nicole fall off the Ferris Wheel on top of you. You guys have both been passed out for a few days" Sam said to Nicole.

"So you and Nash never ran away" Kaitlynn asks Nicole.

"And you never got pregnant. Or lost Elijah" Nicole said back as everyone looks around confused.

"Well it's nice to meet you" they both say.

"I'm Shawn"

"Carter"

"Taylor"

"Cameron"

"Jack G"

"Jack J"

"Aaron"

"Matt"

"And I'm Nash" Nash explains. "We go by Magcon as a group though".

"So who are these five guys" the doctors asks.

"I'm Kian Lawely"

"I'm Sam"

"Jc"

"Trevor Moran"

"And I'm Ricky"

"But were popularly known as O2l" they say.

Kaitlynn and Nicole both dreamed a lie.

They were never Taken By Them.