Chapter 21

Nicole's p.o.v

I woke up to Nash shaking me. He had bags under his eyes and they were bloodshot red. "Good morning." He chuckled with a raspy voice.

"Good morning." I smiled I looked around and noticed that we were in a hotel. "Where are we."

"Nevada." I looked at my phone and my phone was blowing up with text and calls from the guys.

"What if they track us."

"They won't, don't worry about it just turn it off." I did as he told and sat next to him and starred into his sparkling blue eyes. He brushed a lose strand of hair behind my ear and let his hand rest on my chin. "I'm truly the luckiest guy alive."

I smiled and brought him into a hug. "And I'm the luckiest girl alive." I whispered. I let go and quickly showered before changing into a simple black shirt and black high waisted shorts. I wrapped a flannel around my waist and paired it with my dr martens.

"Nash can we go explore." He let out a sigh and gave in. We endlessly ran until we came upon a meadow where the grass was pure green with small patches of flowers every now and then.

"It's beautiful." I was cut off by Nash picking me up and spinning me high up in the air as we giggled with every spin. He put me down and I tackled him down to the ground and messed his hair up.

I brushed the hair out of my face and looked into his eyes. Never would I even thought I would fall in love with a kidnapper. It never even crossed my mind until now.

"What." He giggled I smiled and rolled off of him. I admired the clouds until I heard a meow followed by my ear being licked. I looked over and saw a black kitten with white at the very end of his tail.

Instantly I picked him up and stared to play with him. "Nash look." He sat up and grabbed the kitten from me. "Hey."

"Can we keep him." Nash begged. I giggled, of course I was going to give in. Once I did he squealed and continued to play with the kitten.

"What are we going to name him." I asked.

"Simba." He said in a really deep voice. I could help but to laugh.

"Simba it is." I laughed. We walked back to the hotel and snuck Simba in. I checked my phone and read the messages from Matt.

One said that he had already called the cops and that they were doing a search right now. I ignored it and threw my phone in my book bag before laying down next to Nash.

What if they really did? What did they even say? I don't want to be found. I just want to stay with Nash.