Chapter 24

Kaitlynn's Pov

I place my last box from my room into the huge moving van and sigh.

This place held a lot of memories.

I looked at the boy's unsure that moving was a good idea until Nicole came back.

"It's been three months Sam what if she doesn't come back. Or what if they do no one will be at the house" I say as I start to pull down the door.

"I don't know but-"

My phone starts going off as pull it out of my pocket and see Matt's calling.

"Hey" I say into the phone with a small smile.

"Nicole came back" he says into the phone as my in gets a thousand times bigger.

"Your kidding right" I ask.

"Why would I lie to you about that you already know I wouldn't" he says.

"Thanks" I tell him as Sam comes over and gives me a confused look.

"Bye" he says as I pull out my car keys.

Matt

Come over here then we can go to the new house together okay?

Me

Alright. Getting in my car now let me tell the boys.

Matt

Okay see you soon

"Sam, Matt wants me to drive to the new house with him. Is that cool?" I ask.

"Yeah we'll see you later" he says as I hug the boy's and leave.

"Nicole" I say as soon as I see her jet black long hair and start running to her.

"Oh my god Kaitlynn I'm so sorry" she tells me as I hug her.

"For leaving me with no note?" I ask laughing.

"It's okay. At least your back now. Now you better never pull a stunt like that ever again" I tell her as Matt and Taylor come out of the house.

"Still have a tracking device I see" she says laughing.

"Actually no. They just asked me to wear it so if I get lost or taken they know where I'm at" I tell her. "I think Aaron got you one too" I say.

"Hmm I don't know they didn't say much about it" she says brown eyes crinkled in confusion.

"Aaron do you have that tracking device" I ask after he's done talking to Carter.

"No actually, I gave it to Cam" he says.

"Nicole we gotta find Cam"

We both walk around the house until we find him and Shawn talking.

"Cam do you have the bracelet" I ask.

He smiles and nods his head pulling it from his pocket and handing it to me.

"Here you go" I say handing it to her as she puts it in her pocket.

"Guys we gotta go its starting to get dark and we still have to put everything into the other house" Taylor yells.

"Kaitlynn lets go" I hear Matt shout.

"I'm coming shh"

Nicole and I walk out as Matt hugs me.

"Wait you two. Are you dating" she asks.

I look at him and cough and start laughing.

"No we don't- We don't date" I tell her.

"Anyways how are you getting there? You can ride with us" I tell her as Matt looks at me.

"It's alright Nash and I are going with Shawn" she says.

"Are you sure" I ask.

"Positive" she says as I hug her again.

Matt and I are the last to leave as he nods towards the car as we walk over and get in.

Matt drives and I sit in the passenger seat as we start to play music.

We drove for a good hour or so meeting up with the boy's to put fuel into the cars, and moving vans and keep going we were only about twenty minutes away.

"Kaitlynn" Matt asks about ten minutes into the drive.

"What?"

"Do you like me"

"Yeah?" I say confused.

"No as in relationship" he asks me.

"Why" I ask not wanting to say a real answer. If I liked him and he didn't like me back it would be really awkward.

"Because I don't know if you noticed but I like you. A lot. Maybe even love. For three months we hugged, I kissed you like twice, I always ask you to come over. I make sure to call you once a day, and hug you before you leave. You must know that I genuinely like you unless your oblivious" he says with a small chuckle and looks at me out of the corner of his eye and looks back at the road.

"Do you like me" he asks.

"Yeah" I mumble quietly.

He sighs as if it was in relief and looks at me quickly.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asks as his cheeks get rosy red and we pull into the driveway.

"Of course" I say as we get out of the car.

"Thank god" he mumbles as he walks closer to me and kisses me.

I feel the familiar flames as my lips burn and the butterflies enter my stomach.

"Come on we gotta help with all these boxes" I say after I pull away and grab his hand.