Chapter 35

Nicole's p.o.v

Depression is killing me from not being with Nash, I guess it's my own fault. I stared at him as he made his way to the kitchen. He would probably never want me back. I walked up to him and he looked at me confused, like he didn't know who I was.

"Na-Nash?" I stuttered as the palm of my hands suddenly became sweaty.

"Hi." He smirked, taking a bite of his sandwich. "Oh wait, I'll talk to you later I have to meet up with my girlfriend." He looked at his watch and ran out the door.

Tears started streaming down my face, hitting the ground with every breath I took. "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong." Sam sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"Nothing." I wiped my tears away and gave him a smile. "I just need to go for a walk." I gave him a hug and ran out the door.

I looked right to left making sure any cars weren't coming. I crossed the street and walked into 7/11 and grabbed a whole bunch of candy before walking out and witnessing a drug deal. Well I guess curiosity killed the cat, I asked him what he was selling and he examined me making sure I wasn't a cop.

He sold me a bottle of pills and got into his van. I don't know what I bought them for or why I would need them. All I could think about was Nash. I ran back home and dropped the bag on the couch and ran up to my room, locking the door.

I grabbed the bottle of pills and popped the cap off drank them. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. "I fucked up." I said before hitting the ground and that's when everything went black.