Chapter 28

Kaitlynn's Pov

We all went in the room as Nicole ran out with tears.

She didn't. Oh my god.

Matt looks at me an taps Sam's shoulder asking him to go follow Nicole.

He twist his lips ring with his tounge and nods with a smile.

"Thanks" I say hugging him.

She needed someone she wasn't close to yet to talk to.

We stayed for a while until half the boy's were hungry and the nurse tried kicking us out for running around the hallways.

Also known as Me, Shawn, Trevor, Aaron, Jc, Cameron and Kian being the ones the nurses hated.

"You Guys need to leave. Visiting hours are over" the nurse says as I look down at my phone.

"But it's only six fourty-five and it stops at eight" I tell her.

"He needs his rest" she says with an attitude as I laugh.

"Alright then. Bye Nash well be back tomorrow" we say as he gives us a weak smile.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" He asks.

"Sure." I say as everyone gives an unsure look but leaves.

"I love Nicole. A lot. I don't know why I did drugs when I knew she wanted me to stop. Can you help me stop drugs. You can tell Matt or ask him to help you, since you guys are like best friends or something though. I just need her back." He says as I hug him.

"I'll try Nash." I say as the nurse asks me to leave again.

I felt bad leaving, especially when he was crying.

We got in the separate cars as I got into mine alone and just sat behind the wheel with a sigh.

I look sharply to the right as I hear a knock on my window and see Matt.

"What's wrong" he asks as I unlock the door.

"Because Matt its probably my fault that they broke up" I tell him as he sits down.

"What are you doing? Your not supposed to be in my car" I tell him.

We made car arrangements earlier and he was not supposed to be in mine.

"That's not nice to say to your boyfriend"

"Yeah yeah" I say as he quickly kisses me and gets out of the car.

"See you later! Don't text and drive, and if the boy's get annoying just smack them" he says through the now rolled down window.

"Yeah okay" I say laughing as Kian, Jc, Shawn, and Taylor get in the car.

Shawn sits in the front since Kian and Jc argued over it and Taylor sat in the middle of them.

"You two are something" I say cracking up.

In The other cars Ricky drove Aaron, Carter, and Trevor, that before had Sam, and in the other Cameron drove that had Matt, Nicole, Jack G, and Jack J.

"Can we get pizza" Kian asks kicking the back of my seat.

"If it'll make you stop kicking my seat"

"YAY!" He screeches in my ear as Jc kicks Shawn's.

"Ask the boy's what kind they want" I tell Taylor.

So after a long car ride and buying six pizzas later we all walk in the door and see Nicole and Sam.

"I'm never driving in the same car as Kian and Jc" I say as Taylor and Shawn agree.

"Hey that's mean" they say in sync.

"Says the boy's who continuously kicked my seat" I say.

Everyone grabs pizza and goes in the living room so the boy's can play xbox.

Nicole joins in when she's done and epically beats Carter's butt as we all laugh.

"She cheated"