Chapter 26

Kaitlynn's Pov

Oh my god what did I just say to her?

As I walk throughout the sanitize smelling hallways I realize what I just said probably broke her heart.

They won't let anyone talk to Nash or see him for another two hours and right now I needed to talk to Matt.

My feet smacked against the tiles as I ran faster and faster.

"Woah woah woah. What's wrong" I hear Matt ask as I run into him almost in tears.

"I-Nicole. I."

"Kaitlynn what's wrong" he asks as tears start to fall.

"When N-Nicole asked about hers and Nash's r-relationship I got really hurt because she did- didn't tell anyone where she w-went and I remember how much everyone h-hurt so I told her to break up with him b-because she changed and I d-don't mean it" I say a stuttering mess as he pulls me into his arms.

"Shh it's okay. She's going to do what makes her feel better in her life. You need to tell her this, not me. You have to tell her what you actually think without letting your feelings, and the way everyone else felt get in your way." He tells me.

I kiss his cheek and run down the hallways until I find Nicole sitting against the way.

"Nicole we have to talk. What I said earlier, I didn't mean. I let the past attack how I felt and that was wrong. Nash adores you the way you adore him. I see it Nicole even if you don't think so. Sure you changed but every change is for a good. He loves you and you love him! Don't even try to deny that" I tell her.

"I don't know what to do" she tells me.

"Make sure your listening to your heart, and not your stubborn head." I tell her as I hug her.

"You've been hanging out with Matt to much" she mumbles into my shoulder.

"Or I'm just a great motivational speaker" I tell her.

"I think it's Matt" she says as I pull away.

"Make the right decision Nicole. You know what your doing. If he makes you happy every single day then keep him with you. Yeah he's done some wrong things but no one is perfect. Not me, not you, no one. Whether your together you guys are together or not he still needs you. You have to try to help him past what he's smoking for. Everyone has a reason Nicole" I tell her honestly.

"Kaitlynn" I hear my name called as I stand up from the bench as Matt and Cameron walk over.

"Their allowing visitors. Nicole do you want to go alone" Cameron asks as she slowly nods her head yes.

She hugs me as I whisper exactly what she needed to know. You'll know you made the right choice if your actually happy, not fairly happy.