Chapter 40

Kaitlynn's Pov

I make an excuse and exit the room to go to the hallway.

How can she tell me I have to move back? How can they tell Nicole? What am I going to do?

I call my mom as she gives me a simple reply. 'Come home now, or never come back'

I wipe away tears, surprised I even have anymore. All I've been doing is crying.

What's Matt going to do?

I hung up, her already knowing I'd go back and start full on sobbing.

Why is life so hard?

Why does Nicole even deserve this of all people! Sure she's a rebel and not the greatest role model, but she'd never hurt anyone. Though all she ever does is get hurt.

I try taking in deep breathes failing and start wiping away my tears.

It takes about ten minutes to stop, but after I do I walk back in the room.

Matt grabs my hand kissing the side of my cheek as a tear falls but is quickly wiped.

It goes unnoticed thankfully as I stand there with a fake smile.

Eventually they all leave as I decide to spend the night with her and talk to her.

She's my bestfriend, and I can't leave her here alone.

I think she gets to go home tomorrow but I don't know for sure.

I think she likes Sam, but I'm not going to bring it up.

Though hopefully she does because their adorable.

We talk for an hour or so as I tell her what my mom said.

She didn't really express her opinion, maybe because she agrees with my mom. Either way I knew I had to go. I don't know anything about giving birth, or setting up all the things or appointments for the baby.

I sigh as I look over and she's passed out. The doctors said the medicines going to make her tired, then again it's 6 in the morning.

I curl up in the pale blue hospital chair and throw a blanket on me trying to sleep.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better, for both of us.

Nicole has it worse so I can't complain. But all together its been pretty rough.

I hope her problems get fixed before mine though. She deserves it more.

So with my final thoughts I go to sleep.