Chapter 42

Kaitlynn's Pov

I pack my last bag wiping away some tears and carry my suitcase down the steps.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I cry giving everyone a hug.

My mom doesn't want Matt to stay at our house, so apparently he's just going to stay here, and visit a lot.

"I'm going to miss my Sass Monster" Kian and Jc say.

We've all changed so much. Appearance wise. Everything, personality, the way we socialize. A lots happened.

I put my suitcase in the car not remembering what I'm missing, but it felt like something.

I shrug the feeling off figuring that I'm paranoid as always and continue everything.

"You gotta call everyday. Also we need to know the gender first" O2l says.

"Yeah yeah." I mumble as everyone laughs.

I'm really going to miss everyone.

Matt runs up to me and wipes away parts of my tears as he kisses my lips.

"We'll be fine I promise. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to be there for you and the baby I promise." He says kissing me again.

I get in my car turning on the ignition and pulling away from them.

Seeing everyone crying as I left made me cry harder. All I ever do apparently.

I'm about halfway home and decide its time to get fuel as I pull over.

That's what I forgot.

"God Damn it" I curse and get back in the car.

I dont think i can manage to say goodbye twice.

I drive back in the house and creep in so I don't see anyone and break down again.

I go in my room to get my laptop bag attached to my camera equipment when I see Matt on top of some girl.

Great boyfriend right.

"Matt what the fuck!" I scream as he jumps and falls off the bed.

"Kaitlynn oh my god I-" he starts as his face pales.

"I don't care Matt. We're over. Your not getting to see our kid because whatever gender it is doesn't need your b.s. in its life. I haven't even been gone for an hour, so your invalid. Delete my number from your phone because I don't care anymore and neither will my kid" I tell him as tears stream down my face.

"Kaitlynn don't be like that" he says his voice cracking.

"You'll be an extraordinary actor Matthew. You can act like you care when you couldn't care less." I growl grabbing what I forgot and leaving.

I run down the stairs as I hear his footsteps behind me and I wipe my tears.

"Kaitlynn!" Everyone screams as they go up and hug me.

"I'll talk to you later guys." I whisper and run out of the house.

Matt comes out too as I put my things in my trunk and he grabs my wrist.

"I'm sorry" he says and kisses me.

I smack him across the face, hard, and get in my car.

"Leave me the hell alone Matt" is the last thing I say as I pull out of the driveway one last time.

What did I do wrong? I wipe more tears and keep driving.

I look to my right and see a car flying towards me as I stop and it nearly hits me.

I sit back against the seat taking a deep shakey breath as my lips tremble.

Finally I pull into my driveway and just lean my head against the steering wheel bawling.

Everything that's happened this week flooding over me.

From me finding out I'm pregnant, to Elijah dying, then Nicole getting in the hospital and getting cancer, all the way to now.

When I sat in my car broken hearted.