Chapter 16

Kaitlynn's Pov

"It's beautiful here" I tell him as he opens the rooftop and you could see the sparkling stars.

He smiles at me as I smile back and we just stay there.

We talk for a while as he makes voice impressions and we play a game of Truth or Dare.

Kian was one of my favorites in the house, considering how he was acting at the moment.

"You know for a kidnapper your pretty nice" I tell him laughing.

"As a hostage your pretty nice when your not being sassy" he says chuckling.

"Kian can I ask you a question" I say nervously.

"Yeah go ahead"

"What do you think my family's doing? Do you think their searching for me? Or even miss me" I ask him.

He sighs looking at me and gives me a small smile.

"I don't know. I'm sure they do miss you. Why wouldn't they look for you?"

"I don't know. But what happens if they find me"? I question him.

"Then we probably go to jail" he says twiddling his thumbs.

"But I don't want you in jail" I say as his eyes make contact with mine.

It's true, I didn't. They hadn't treated me wrong. Sure they took me and I begged to be let go, but their not that bad. So if I had to be kidnapped I'm glad it was by them.

We pack back up and walk to the car getting in.

"Thanks Kian" I say as he looks at the road ahead.

"For what" he asks as I see his eyebrows furrow.

"Taking me somewhere other then a house" I tell him.

"No problem"

Be continues diving under the cold white moonlight that lights up the road just a bit.

The green summer leaves on trees that we pass by.

We pull in the driveway as I see the time on the stereo.

1:09am.

Were going to be in so much trouble.

We walk in as I run to my room waiting for him to lock it.

Of course he remembered to turn back on my tracking device though! We wouldn't want me to escape now.

I curl under the warm blankets and place my head on my pillow sighing in contentment.

Easily one of my best days here.