Chapter 41

Nicole's p.o.v

I got up and began to get ready. Sadly we have to go back home today. I was going to miss the boys especially knowing that I may or may not ever see them again. At least Sam gets to go with me. I mean he's leaving behind all his friends and family just to be with me, it really does mean a lot.

After I got signed out of the hospital we rode back to the house to pack up all of our things to leave. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much." I bit my lip, trying to hold the tears back.

"Keep us up to date with everything-you know going on." Jack J said before hugging me.

"Alright," I smiled. I gave everyone else a hug and walked out the door with Sam. "Thank you."

"For what."

"For coming with me." He smiled and grabbed my hand. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a new message from Nash.

Hey, I'm sorry for everything. I just really miss you...

I ignored the text and looked at Sam. "Forget about him." He smiled before kissing my forehead. We got into the car and drove off. As I looked out the window I saw Nash on his balcony in tears. God I'm gonna miss that boy.

An hour or so later we got home and started unpacking. Mom said that it was okay if Sam stayed in my room considering that I have bunk beds.

"Do you still want to go on that date," he chucked. I looked back at him and smiled before shaking my head yes. "Tomorrow-at 4:00pm." I giggled and continued to fold my clothes.

I guess it's time to move on...