Chapter 44

Nicole's p.o.v

I grab my phone and call Kaitlynn after her mom told me that she won't talk to anybody. I mean I'm her best friend surely she'll answer me. I got sent to voicemail a few times before she actually picked up. "Wanna Netflix and chill," I said into the phone. I heard a hesitant chuckle and tried not to laugh at myself.

"What do you want Hemmings."

"I just wanted to check up on you. Your mom just told me that your not the same anymore. What's wrong." She sighed and before she could even speak I hung up the phone and ran to her house. "Open the door Kaitlynn."

"Go away." I laughed a little bit before running back out of the house and climbing through her window.

"I just wanna know what's up with my best friend." I grabbed a bean back and say myself down.

A few tears shed before she actually spoke. "Matt cheated on me." I reached into my pocket and grabbed my pocket knife, proceeding to exit her room. "Wait what are you going to do with that." She stood up and pulled me back.

"Well I was going to go chop his balls off until you pulled me back." A small smile appeared on her face. "Yay I made her smile." I shouted in victory. "Yeah, yeah, brag about it."

"I will-I made Kaitlynn smile, I made Kaitlynn smile." I cheered. She began to laugh. "Wanna do something illegal." I smirked. As always she was hesitant to say yes. "Okay let's go."

"Wait do you mean right now," she pointed to the ground. "Yes I mean right now-now lets go." I gestured to to follow and we got into her car. Fifteen minutes later we arrived to the abandoned amusement park. "Not this again," she whispered. "It'll be fine," I whispered back.