Chapter 13

Nicole's p.o.v

"No don't let me go." Nash was holding me as if I were a baby and carried me the rest way home. We had a really good time though. We snuck into the movies and broke a vending machine.

"Were home." I shot my head up and looked around. "The party is over Im guessing." We walked in and all of the guys were in the living room watching tv. "Where's Sam, Trevor and them."

"Oh they left, some things went down." Matt answered. "Wait, open your eyes." After I refused he forced them open. God dammit none of them were supposed to know that Nash got me high.

"What the hell Nash, you got her high. What was it cocaine? Weed?" Cameron started to get mad, I could see it in his eyes. I could almost see steam coming out of his ears or is it from the drugs?

"Both." He laughed.

"Get the fuck out Nash. Get. The fuck out. I don't want you around her. She's not going to become a junkie like you." Matt yelled. Whoa kind of harsh. I saw a tear roll Nash's cheek and he instantly ran out.

"Wait Nash." I tried to follow him but Matt pulled me back by my wrist. "Get off." He wouldn't let go. I needed to talk to him. I don't care what they say, I want to be with Nash. Not in the boyfriend girlfriend type of way, I actually thought he was cool to be around with and okay maybe in the boyfriend girlfriend type of way too.

"He's no good for you sweetie." Shawn smiled. No not even his smile could get me to change my mind about Nash. I didn't know what it was but I was starting to fall for him. I've only known him for a short time period but it felt like forever.

Tears started streaming down my face as I realized that I needed Nash in my life. "Don't cry, it'll be fine. Trust us he's no good." Matt pulled me into a hug and then messed up my hair, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah you should go get some sleep." Aaron suggested. Maybe he was right, tomorrow is another day. Let's just see how it turns out. I ran up to my room and changed into pajamas and sat down on my balcony.

"Hey Nicole." I heard a low shout and I looked down to see Nash. "I'm coming up." He grabbed a ladder and climbed up to my balcony.

"Your crazy Grier." I giggled.

"I know." He said it with confidence. "I'm moving back with my mom. I can't deal with them anymore." I felt a tear roll down my cheek as he explained it in further detail.

"No Nash please. I need you here with me." I pulled him into a tight hug, planning on never letting him go. I didn't want him to leave.

"I'm sorry, I'll come visit you every night though." He kissed my forehead and then my cheek before climbing back down the ladder. I don't think I can do this.