Chapter 45

Kaitlynn's Pov

Depression. That's what it's feeling like.

All I can ever do is lay in bed and cry, cry until there's no more tears or I have the urge to throw up. Although I'm not sure there's anything left.

I've been in my bed for the 24 hours. Yeah sure, it's not depression yet. But I feel like I'm about to spiral into one and I'm trying not to.

I cry for all the petty things I've done in life. I cry for Elijah, for Nicole. For everyone.

But me, no. I deserve whatever I get because I don't do anything to stop it.

I've never prayed if that actually works. I don't go to church.

Not since my dad left anyways.

I figure what's the point to go if when I did go nothing good happened.

No kid losing their father should benifit them.

AN:/ Sorry if you are religious and this does offend you. It's not meant to at all, it's just how she feels at the moment.

They say this god guy is supposed to help me. Well where the fuck is this help?

They say god needs angels, so why the hell did he have to choose Eli.

At this point 'God' isn't exactly helping his case.

My phone rings again as I look at it and sigh.

Matt

I've ignored 92 of his calls. So why hasn't he given up.

He rings a few more times until I get frustrated and throw it across my room.

I put on Netflix and go to watch one of my favorite shows until I remember Matt and I watching it the day Nicole ran away.

So many things connect themselves.

At this point he probably only used me to get in my pants. Which I can say congratulations to him. He got what he wanted.

I cry harder as my mom comes upstairs, I'm guessing, and knocks on my door.

"Go away Mom. I don't want food" I yell as I hear a voice.

"Well it's good I'm not your Mom and I'm not offering food then" I hear someone mumble from the other side.

"Can you please just go away" I ask him.

"No not really. Your mom wants me to check on you"

I swing the door open and start screaming.

"Okay well I don't give two flying ducks what my mom said to do. I don't care about you. Your a boyfriend not my dad and if it were up to me you wouldn't even be-" I say until he smacked me.

"Oh my god Kaitlynn I'm so sorry" he says starting to near me.

"Go the fuck away. Now." I growl as he starts to tear up.

"I am really really sorry Kaitlynn." He says as I look away.

"Just go before I tell my mom" I whisper and close the door.

This day just gets greater and greater.

I hope this doesn't bruise.

Why I don't tell my mom? She's going through enough, and I'm enough of a screw up I'm not going to make matters worse.

I look at a picture of Elijah and I and fall asleep crying.

I need to ask Nicole how she is.