Chapter 17

Nicole's p.o.v

I woke up to nothing but a note from Nash.

Im sorry that your waking up to this note instead of me but I can explain. I got hungry and went to go get some food but I guess Matt was up and he caught me. He told me that they were going to keep a close eye on you to make sure you and I don't see each other. So this is what I want you to do. I want you to pack everything you think that you'll need for two days. Then I want you to make dinner for the guys and ask to be excused from the table so that their distracted. Then I want you to grab your bag and meet me at the train station at 10:00pm exactly. I'm counting on you.
-Nash

I immediately got up and grabbed my black leather book bag and packed everything in my closet, I can't always count on Nash's word. Once I was done I pushed it under my bed and ran downstairs.

"Good morning." I looked around and watched as they played Mario cart and eating pancakes.

"Morning."

"Hey why don't you guys invite those other guys that kidnapped Kaitlynn over. I want to cook for you guys. Plus I really need to see Kaitlynn." I grabbed an apple and plopped on the couch.

"Okay just let me finish this round." Jack J answered. I replied with an okay. Now the waiting begins. I waited until 8:00 to start cooking.

"Whatcha cooking." Matt and Shawn came in.

"Spaghetti." I smiled.

"Good choice, everything smells good by the way." Shawn said, making his way out the kitchen, leaving only Matt and I in.

"Why are you cooking?"

"What I can't cook." He gave me a suspicious look and slowly walked out the kitchen backwards, stroking his chin, sticking his tongue out at me. I laughed and mixed the noodles with the sauce and meatballs.

"Their here." Carter yelled from the living room. I took my apron off and started making the plates.

"Hey." Kaitlynn walked in and started helping me. "Spaghetti-good choice." She laughed.

I laughed along. I wasn't going to tell her that I was going to meet Nash. Not cause I don't trust her I mean she's my best friend. But I have a feeling like Nash is trying to make me run away with him and I don't want anyone to know.

We set everything up and say down ourselves. "Oh my god this is amazing." Everyone began to say.

"I'm just glad she didn't burn the whole house down." Kaitlynn teased, I laughed and looked at the time. It was 9:35, I should probably get going.

"Can I be excused." I asked Matt. He gave an unsure look and nodded his head yeah. I ran to my room and tossed on my leather jacket and grabbed my book bag. "Here we go." I said aloud.