Chaper 9

Nicole's p.o.v

"Matt, can I go downstairs I'm getting tired of being in here." He looked at me unsure and gave in. As I walked downstairs I saw my phone on the counter. I knew how I was going to escape.

The boys were in their rooms getting ready for some party and surly Matt can't catch me himself. We sat down on the couch and I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. "I'm sorry Matt." I took a big puff and blew it in his face.

While he choked on the smoke I grabbed my phone and jumped the fence. This time I was going to make it free for sure. This time I ran to the train tracks. I laid on them waiting for a train to come by.

I tried saying goodbye but my phone had died. I checked my pockets and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper instead. I wrote a note and placed it next to me. "Here we go." I said aloud. It's either you kill yourself or you get killed. And honestly being in there was slowly killing me.

I heard my named being called and I looked over to see Nash. Great, just great. "Leave me alone." I tried not to think about what happened last night but it couldn't leave my mind.

"What are you doing." He yelled. He picked me up off the tracks and stood me on my feet. "Im sorry about last night, I was just drunk and people do a lot of stupid things when they're drunk, Nicole. Please forgive me." He got on his knees and began to beg.

I accepted his apology, why you ask? Because I could see the sorrow in his eyes. "So what now, are you going to take me back to that hell house or no."

"No." He looked away for a few seconds before speaking again. "Look Nicole I really like you and I know it's weird saying this considering I've only known you for a week but I really do. I don't know what it is about you but I love it and I don't want you unhappy. You can run away and I'll tell the guys that I let you go."

Honestly after hearing that I realized that I didn't want to leave after all, I just wanted to hear from Kaitlynn and my family again. "Okay I'll stay, but I want to have my freedom. I want to do what I want to do. Okay?"

"Okay." He smiled. He held my hand and we walked back 'home' together. We walked in the house and the guys seemed pretty mad. "She said she wants to live here with us." Nash smiled.

Immediately smiles appeared on their faces. "Go upstairs and get ready we have people coming over." Shawn laughed.

I ran upstairs and rummaged through the closest.

I grabbed an oversize Nirvana sweater and black high wasted shorts, it made it look as if I wasn't wear pants. I paired it with black knee high socks and black dr martens. "Hey Nash how do I look." I screamed. I walked out my room and heard music blasting followed by a dark room and strobe lights going crazy.

"Hey beautiful." I looked over to see Nash.

"How do I look." I smiled.

"A. May. Zing. You look amazing." He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked downstairs with me. "Hey we want you to meet some guys." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded and followed him to the backyard. "Is this the girl you guys kidnapped." The boy with white hair asked.

"Well she's not kidnapped anymore. She ran away a few times but she decided that she wanted to stay here with us after all." Nash explain.

"I wish our girl was like that." The boy with brown hair and a lip ring said. I laughed before realizing something.

"Anyways I'm Sam that's Ricky, Jc, Trevor and Kian."

"I'm Nicole but who cares. Um what's her name?" They all looked at me shocked as if I said something wrong.

"Her name is Kaitlynn." My eyes widened as I started to get nervous for some odd reason. "Is she here." Tears started to escape my eyes from joy and fear.

"Yeah she's in the front. She refused to come in here but she knows better than to run away, we have a tracking device on her." Trevor said.

I ran through the crowd of sweaty people and made my way to the front as I saw a girl sitting on my front step. I screamed Kaitlynn and she turned around. Our eyes widened as we saw each other.