Chapter 11

Nicole's p.o.v

Yeah I thought Nash was cute but I don't see myself being in a relationship with him. Plus he's my kidnapper. "Nicole." I looked behind me to find Nash running up to me.

He held my hand and dragged me to the side of the house. I looked at him confused before he grabbed a ladder and guided me up to the roof. "Don't tell anyone about this, no one knows." I nodded my head and sat down next to him, crisscross applesauce.

"What do you normally do up here." I smiled, looking into his bright blue eyes.

"I just come up here to think and get my mind off things, you know?" I knew exactly what he meant. I would do the same thing every night back at home.

I giggled and put one of my favorite songs on. Bea Miller-Young Blood. I stood up and began to dance shamelessly. I watched Nash as he smiled, getting into the mood of the music.

He stood up and danced along with me. He took my hand and we both danced wildly in the cool summer breeze, chest to chest, hips to hips. This moment was perfect. We laughed together as we spun around and looked up at the bright shining stars.

"You know, I've always had this fantasy that I was going to find the love of my life and we were going to be forbidden causing us to run away together and be on the top of the world and proving everyone that doubted us wrong." I admitted. I don't know why, it just came out. No I didn't mean Nash...maybe I did. Maybe I'm actually falling for my kidnapper.

He laid down with his arms under his head and smiled at me "You know, I've actually had that same fantasy." He turned his face back at the stars and smiled widely. I giggled and laid down next to him.

"Hey Nash." My voice was shaky.

"Yeah, Nicole."

"Wanna do something illegal." This is the same line I say every time something bad happens to me. It goes from getting arrested to getting kidnapped.

"Yeah come on." He jumped on his feet and pulled me up from the roof. I smiled and jumped off, landing it perfectly. "Come on Grier, let's see what you've got." I shouted. He jumped off and I cheered him on as he landed it as well.

"So what, we're just going to ditch the party." I nodded my head yeah and grabbed his wrist dragging him off not even knowing where I was going. "Look that's where the police hide all of their evidence, I heard there's a lot of drugs in there." Okay maybe I am a rebel but frankly tonight I didn't want to get arrested and I don't do drugs.

I gave him an okay and we snuck in and saw codeine and marijuana. "No Nash, you don't know how strong that could be."

"Come on." He gave me a puppy dog face and I gave in. I mean yolo right? He put them into his pockets and we ran to the train tracks laughing at our victory. "Lady's first." He giggled, getting a line ready.

"Shit." I was hesitant but I took the first line and my nose started burning. It seemed as if he's done this before, he knew exactly what he was doing. "Ah shit Nash your nose is bleeding." I licked my thumb and wiped the blood off.

"Wanna smoke this too." He giggled, shaking the bag of weed. I laughed and nodded my head yeah. He grabbed a weed bowl out of his pocket and started smoking it.

"Na-Nash, do you do drugs often?" He looked me in the eyes with guilt and nodded his head yeah. I couldn't say anything cause I smoke cigarettes. I shrugged it off and grabbed the bowl and light it up before taking a puff.

"I think I'm ready to go home." He laughed.

"Our eyes are bloodshot red, we can't."

"It'll be fine."

"Carry me then." I whined. He picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. How did he manage to stay standing? I have no clue.