2.

The Uber pulled up to a huge penthouse,along with multiple cars.
I got out and the gentleman handed me my luggage, walking up I took a deep breath calming myself down.
I knocked on the door lightly.

"Hello." A brunette boy said opening the door, my smile formed a confused face.
"I'm sorry, is Madelyn here?" I said looking around the guy chuckled, "she inside, follow me." The brunette said, I was a bit skeptical but I followed. "I'm chase by the way" he said as we walked through a hallway, "Maria." I said, he lead me to a room.
"Here, you can put your bags in their. That's the guess room." He said as he opened the door, I placed the bags down, speed walking to get to chase, who was already walking away.
"Their she is." He said, pointing towards Madelyn who was play fighting with a blonde boy, I covered my laugh.

He opened the glass door, plopping on the sofa outside, I walked outside, hoping to be noticed as I looked like a lost child.
"MARIA" Madelyn screamed as she saw me, pulling away from the blonde boy, I laughed as she brought me into a hug.
"I missed you too." I said tapping on the back of her back, "but I can't breath." I said laughing, she let go quickly.
"Maria Camilla?" The blonde said, I looked up to see him staring at me dead in the eyes. "The one and only." I said with a smirk, "oh yea, these are my roomies." Madelyn said bring an arm around Rudy, pulling him into the conversation. "Rudy, and that's chase." Madelyn said, signaling to each boy as she talked. "You didn't tell me, your friends with a singer." Rudy said, I looked between chase and Rudy as chase gave him a weird smirk. "Yea, not that big of a deal." I said smiling awkwardly, who say that? "Yup, but I have to correct you Rudy. She's my bestfriend, known her sense our parents set us to a torture chamber." Madelyn said as she walked inside, "I got strawberry vodka, Maria Remember?" Madelyn said as she pulled it out of a glass cabinet full of drinks. "No shit" I said walking towards her, looking at the bottle.

"So, what's special of strawberry vodka?" Rudy said trailing behind us, "we snuck strawberry vodka at our school. Maria got like really drunk and told one of the nuns to fuck herself." Madelyn said laughing at the story, I laughed embarrassed.
"Chase! Come sit inside!" Madelyn called as she sat in the couch, pouring drinks. "I actually don't need one, maybe tonight." I said taking a seat beside her. "No worries, not all of us are day drinkers, when I mean us I mean Rudy." Chase said following the conversation with Madelyn, "snitch." Rudy said taking a seat beside me.

"I can feel your body tensing from here, calm down." Rudy whispered in my ear, it was true. I was nervous, I don't really know these people, except for Madelyn. I calmed down as I felt him put an arm around me, it made me feel safe.
I leaned back, laying into him as Madelyn turned on the tv. "Maria, is your favorite movie still, horror? Madelyn asked, "you know it girl" I said smiling at her from the side, "then, which one is the best to watch?" She said searching it up, scrolling through the movies. "Anabell, a classic." I said as she passed on top of it, "No! I'm gonna have nightmares." Chase said curling into Madelyn, "it's ok bubs, you gonna be sleepin with me." Madelyn said laughing, as the intro played I noticed Rudy's rings, playing with them, twisting them as I listened to the movie.

"Do you like my rings?" Rudy said, whispering to me as I continued to move them around his fingers.
" I do." I said, looking up to him smiling. "Here, it's probably to big on your finger but" Rudy said slipping one of his rings on my finger, I giggled as it dangled on my finger, it was way to big. "You should keep it" Rudy said smiling at me, "what? No!" I said, surprised. "Yea, you could wear it or put it on your necklace. Something like that." Rudy said, I smiled at him before laying my head back down, "thank you." I said quietly as I looked at my finger.

Madelyncline: my girl is finally visiting, we watching horror

Madelyncline: my girl is finally visiting, we watching horror. She ditch me for Rudy tho 👺
Liked by Rudeth and 10,000 others.

Rudeth: she's my bestie now.
^ liked by maria_Camillababes

User: why does Rudy seem so stiff?
^rudeth: I was scared, don't judge.
^ chasestokes: he screamed like a little girl.
^rudeth: No I did not!

Maria_camalilababes: He's my bestie now.