9.

Waking up, naked and tangled in the sheets with Rudy I jumped up.
"Are you ok?" I heard Rudy's sleepy voice ask, "Rudy, Rudy Madelyn and chase will find out." I whispered to him.
"I don't care, just come sleep." He said pulling me back down, I laughed before sitting up.
"As much as I would like too, I have a flight." I said standing up, I picked up Rudy's shirt that was on the ground and slipping it on.

"Come on Rudy, wake up" I said untangling his hair with my hands, "I'm awake, I just don't want you to leave." Rudy said as he sat up, "I have too." I said giving him a kiss before grabbing out an outfit.
"Do you tho." Rudy said as he watched me change, "yes. I have tour and my apartment." I said laughing, "well are you at least gonna visit?" Rudy said, this time his voice cracked and his eyes got glossy. My heart absolutely shattered, I walked over and brought him into a hug. "Maria, I don't know what to do if your not here." Rudy said, I could tell he was crying.
"Maria, I love you." I heard Rudy said muffled, I pulled away and looked at him. His eyes were red and had tears falling from them, I pulled him into a kiss. "Rudy, I love you too. So much" I said as we pulled away, now I was crying too.

He whipped my tears, "we will make it work. Soon you'll move in with me and we'll get married." Rudy said as he smiled, I blushed at the thought, "I like that." I said happily.
"I'll drive you to the airport." Rudy said as he put on his clothes, "thanks." I said as I put together my bags.