7.

Rudy's pov
I slowly walked into chase and Madelyn's house.
Hoping they are asleep so I can see Maria, with out them finding out our secret.
I walked to the kitchen to see Maria trying to grab a glass cup.
I walked over and placed a hand on her waist another reaching for the cup, bringing the cup to her level she blushed.

"I got you food" I said as I kissed her forehead, "mmm, what did you get" Maria said as she turned to fill the glass with water.
"Starbucks, and McDonald's." I said as I opened the bags, "thanks, I appreciate it." Maria said as she sat down at the island.
"Anytime." I said sitting across from her, I couldn't help but notice a sad face spread across hers.
"What's on your mind." I said reaching across for her hand, "I um- I'm leaving in two days." Maria stuttered out.
"Oh, yea um that's ok." I said trying not to worry her, "Rudy. How is this gonna work, I mean I gonna be far away in LA and then when you come back to LA I'll be on tour." Maria said as she fidgeted with her fingers, "hey. Stop that, look at me. We will make it work." I said giving her a warm smile.

Maria's pov

"RUDY!" I said running out from the guess room, jumping on the couch.
"Yes!" He said clapping his hands together, "my new album was just released!" I squealed, "Babe! I'm so proud of you!" Rudy said bringing me into a hug, kissing my neck as he did so. "Look!" I said holding up my phone to show it on Spotify.
"May I?" Rudy said signaling to his phone that he was holding, I nodded my head as he took a photo.

RudethGood I'm Goodbye is out now!!!

Rudeth
Good I'm Goodbye is out now!!!

I curled up happily in Rudy's arms as he turned on a show, sooner than later we both fell asleep.