26.

Rudy's pov

I walked out to living room as I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I said confused onto why the police are calling me.
"Rudy sir, we found the men." A police said a smile appeared on my face, "We have a case already set up, are you free on Tuesday? That's when the first court gathering will appear." The officer said, "yes sir. Thank you, this is such a relief." I said knowing Maria was now safe and then men will get what they deserve. "Happy to help, have a nice day." The officer said before hanging up, I smiled before walking back into our room.

Maria layed on the bed so gently curled up in the blankets with JJ.
I lightly sat down as I moved her hair out of her face, admiring her beauty. I was one lucky man too have her, I'm not losing her. I sat up as I lightly kissed her forehead before walking out to the room, I grabbed my phone and called chase.
"Hello? Your on speaker I'm with maddy." Chase said as he picked up, "perfect. I need to plan something with y'all." I said rushing to the point, "ooo, what's this plan." Madelyn said, "I want to propose." I said excited, "WHAT! REALLY." Madelyn said, "bro! I'm happy for you." Chase said, "so how are we gonna do this." Chase said, "ok, I'm thinking we go to karaoke, and Madelyn your gonna ask the girls to do it with you, that means Maria and Bailey, y'all are gonna sing to if you like it you should put a ring on it." I said laughing, "then I'll ask the dj for a mic and to stop the music, and then I'll propose." I said as I placed together the plan. "Sounds great. I'll call you later tho, love ya." Chase said before hanging up. I quickly shoved my phone into my back pocket as I heard little foot steps approach from behind me.

"Morning babe." Maria said as she hugged me, "good morning gorgeous." I said as I kissed the top of her head.
"I want to go to the beach." She said as she looked up to me, "really? We can make that work." I said laughing, "yay!" She said as she sat on the couch. "Hey, can I tell you something?" I said sitting beside her as I put my hand on her thigh. "Yea? What's wrong?" She said, I hit my lip hiding my smile. "They men, they been caught." I said, my face turned into a frown as Maria cried? That's not what I expected. "Baby? What's wrong princess?" I said rubbing her back. "I'm sorry, I'm happy I guess just all these years no one as tried to get me Justice or cared for me as much as you have." She said whipping her tears, I
smiled before bringing me into a hug.

"Wanna go get ready for the beach?" I said, Maria nodded my head before we both walked to our room.
I grabbed my black swim Truncks and Maria grab a black bikin. "Hey! We're matching." I said happily as I looked over to her "but your the prettier one." I said with a wink, she blushed before walking out to the living room grabbing me and hers surf boards and placing them by the door.

"Ready?"  I said as I walked out of our room, she nodded egarly before we walked to the beach.
"I've been thinking about making more music." Maria said as we got into the calm water, "really? What about?" I said listening, "you." She said with a little blush, I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her foreword and kissed her. "I want to listen to them all.' I said as we pulled away, "yes sir." She said softly before getting on her surf board and heading toward the waves, I laughed as I shaked my head before catching up to her.

"It's so pretty." She said as she admired the view, "it really is." I said smiling as I looked at her, she was my view.
"To bad theirs no big waves." Maria said, "we'll catch 'em another time, wanna get coffee tho?" I said looking at the coffee house across from the beach. "Actually, yes I would." Maria said, I smiled brightly before we paddled back to shore.
"Race ya?" Maria said as she wiggled her eyebrows, "3. 2. 1!" I said as we both took off.

We both slowed down as we made our way to the coffee shop.
"I win." I said proudly, "whatever." Maria said nudging me, I laughed before we walked inside.
"I'll go Oder." I said as we sat down, Maria nodded her head lightly before I walked off.