23.

Maria pov

"I love you." I said as Rudy parked the car, I don't know why but Rudy paused and had a huge blush rather than the other times I've said it. "Deeply in love." I said as Rudy smiled and leaned in. "In love." I said before we both share a passionate and long loving kiss.

Me and Rudy walked hand and hand up to Madelyn and chases apartment.
"Maria!" Madelyn squealed as she hugged me, chase and Rudy did their bro hug before we all took seats on the couch.
"So, what are you ladies doing today." Chase said mainly looking at Madelyn, "I'm taking Maria to the mall." She said smirking at him, he laughed lightly as he shook his head. "I spent a ton of money on her yesterday at the mall and she can't get enough." Chase said looking at Rudy, Rudy raised his eyebrows at me. "Hey! I use my money." I said defensively, "well, have fun. Be back by 7:35 I'll have dinner ready." Chase said handing Madelyn his card. Me and Madelyn left the house as he laughed happily.

"So, what made you and Rudy come in all blushy." Madelyn said as we sat in her car, "well, i don't know. I've always knew I loved Rudy but this morning as we sang together in the car I like fell harder. Like a hole truck hit me hard." I said laughing. "Aww. Y'all are so cute." She said giggling as she drove down the rode.

As we arrived we walked around, a few people asked for pictures before me and Madelyn ran off into stores.
"This cute?" I said showing a black dress with small ruffles to Madelyn, "so cute!" She squealed as she looked at the dress, "you should get it." She said handing it back to me, "I don't know, you think Martha would like that?" I said making a joke towards our old school nuns who told us never to wear dresses. "Well." She said laughing. "I'll get it." I said putting it on my arm before picking out shirts and shorts.

"200." I said as we walked out of the store, "what?' She said snapping her head at me, "yup, 200 dollars." I said laughing. "Holy shit." She said before pointing to bath and body works, "today is gonna be the end of me!" I said as Madelyn dragged me over to the store. Almost instantly I ended up grabbing candles and perfume. "And I thought I would grab a lot." Madelyn said approaching me with 4 perfume and 3 candles. "Hey! I like to smell good." I said laughing before letting her smell the sents I got. "Rudy loves the smell of salt water." I said as I handed the chasier the candle, "yea, chase loves the sent sandy." She said laughing. We both checked out before deciding to get food.

"Panda Express!" I clapped my hands, "your lucky I'm craving some orange chicken." She said laugh as we waited in line.
Me and Madelyn got a table in the food court and sat down to talk and eat.

"So, did you like filming?" Madelyn said smiling, "I did. It was fun." I said smiling at her.
"Hey um, Madelyn can I tell you something." I said scratching the back of my neck, "yea, what's up babes." Madelyn said nodding her head, "remember how I told you I got sent to boarding school for just being a troublemaker?" I said looking up at her she nodded her head. "Well, I actually got sent cause of my dad. I was raped at 16 and my dad didn't believe me. Now, there in town and I'm trying to get justice. Rudy knows and has helped me a lot, and your my bestfriend I can't keep hiding this." I said as a tear fell from my eye, "babe, your so strong." Madelyn said whipping my tear, "I'll be right here, ok? If you need help or need to talk to someone I'm waiting." She said ending it with a warm smile.

"Want to get pedicures, then it would be time to leave?" She said pointing to the nails and toes salon. "Duh!" I said smiling as me and Madelyn quickly walked over towards it.
"What color?" Madelyn said as she looked at the mail polishes on the wall, "I think I'm gonna get this white." I said grabbing a cream white. "I think I'm gonna go with sparkles." She said grabbing a white sparkling polish. "Ladies, follow me." A woman said leading us to two lounge chairs with foot spas.

I sat down and turned on the massager, enjoying the feeling I close my eyes and relaxed.