13.

Rudy's pov:
Maria may have had to many drinks.
Lucky for her I'm driving tonight, and for me well.

"I don't want to leave" Maria said holding onto Bailey, "babe, come on. Your drunk, you need to come home." I said holding her hand, "mmm, no." Maria said giggling, I rolled my eyes. "Let's go" I said picking her up and out of baileys grip.
"Nooo" Maria slurred as I carried her to the car, "can you stand?" I asked as I opened her door, "I- me can try" Maria said not making sense of her words, "ok, I'm gonna put you down. Hold onto me for support." I said laughing, i gently placed her down.

"WOAHHH" Maria gasped holding onto me, "are you ok?" I asked quickly, "rudy! Theirs a dog!" Maria squealed.
"Huh? Maria!" I said as she wondered off to a dumpster, "Maria no! That's a raccoon!" I said as I followed behind her.
She was about to touch the animal before I picked her up, "hey! Pup! Ru pup" Maria said laughing as i carried her back to the car, "let's sit down." I said as I placed her into the car, "I need my boyfriend!" Maria said as I buckled her in.
"Do you?" I said wanting to know more that's in her lost mind, "my boyfriend, me love him! I want him." She pouted. I was flustered, she was so cute.
I shut the door and walked around the car, buckling my own self in. "So, tell me more about this boyfriend" I said chuckling as I drove home.

"He's mine! I only want him, not you." She said, I laughed as she didn't recognize me.
"Princess, I'm here. I'm your boyfriend" I said kissing her hand, "Rudyyy!" She said reaching over to me to give me a hug, "hi, let's not do that while I'm driving tho!" I laughed as she slid back in her seat, "ru I want JJ." She said, "he's coming tomorrow hun." I said looking over to the girl that sat in her seat sadly. "Who's coming tomorrow?" She said confused, "your brother,and JJ. Our dog their gonna be coming her tomorrow."
I said just to see Maria already asleep with my jacket covering her, I smiled at the view. I'm gonna marry this girl one day, I know it.

We pulled up to our apartment complex, I made sure I had the keys ready to unlock the door and everything Maria had brought tonight just in case she needed it. I got out of the car, walking around to pick up sleepy Maria.
"Ru? Where are we?" Maria said half asleep, "we're home" I said as I hit the button for the elevator, as I stepped in I felt Maria grip tighten around my neck. "Are you ok?" I said as I watched her squeezed her eyes shut. "I don't like elevators." Maria said slurring her words, "it's ok, your safe." I said kissing her forehead, I was quick to step out of the elevator feeling Maria relax as soon as I did so.

I placed her bag and phone on the kitchen counter before taking her to our bedroom.
"Rudy, I need a bath." Maria whispered, sitting up as she did so. Before I could respond she had already stumbled to the bathroom, "ok, let me help you." I said rushing to the bathroom making sure she didn't hurt herself.
"Ugh!" She said kicking her feet, trying to get her heels off. I kneeled down infront of her, I carefully lifted her foot up. I easily undid the little locks the heels had at her ankle. "May I?" I said touching her dress, she nodded her head letting me lift up her dress. I continued to undo her bra, "I'm gonna need you stand up." I said reaching my hands out to hers, she slid her hands into to mine and stood up. She held on to the bathroom counter as I removed her bottoms, I picked her up carefully and placed her into the warm bath.

I grabbed the white sponge and soaked it in the water before squeezing it out on her shoulders and head.
I repeated to wet her hair softly before applying shampoo to her head, lightly scrubbing her head.
Repeating the process I lightly rinsed her hair, applying conditioner and then rinsing again. I lightly scrubbed her body, admiring her gorgeous skin and how perfect her body looked.
I got up, grabbing a towel. I placed it on the toilet seat before helping Maria stand up. I wrapped the towel around her before helping her to our room.

"Rudy, can you get me an advil as I get dressed?" Maria said, "yea uh sure." I said surprised by how sober she sounded.
I went to the kitchen, grabbing the advill from the cabinet and a glass of water for her. When I went back to our room she had on a cute pink set, "you look gorgeous." I said as I handed her the glass of water and two advill. "Thank you." She said before taking the advil, I made my way to the bathroom, opening the little bag she had brought that had the words of skin care on it.
"Whatcha doing babe?" Maria said as she saw me come out of the bathroom with her skincare bag, "skincare?" I said sitting down beside her. "Ok!" She said happily, "so first your gonna want to get out the makeup wipes" she said pointing to a little baggy, I removed one and gently wiped her face. "You need to do my eyes too" she said laughing, I shaked my head.
"I don't want to hurt you." I said softly, she smiled lightly. "Ok, here I'll do it." She said grabbing the wipe, I watched as she lightly wiped her eyes.

I then continued to do her skincare, applying every product that she told me too. Along with how too.
"You did it." Maria said after I finished, "glad, that was scary." I said laughing, "why?" Maria questioned, "I was scared I'd hurt you." I said kissing her forehead before going into the bathroom and placing her bag down.
"You could never hurt me." Maria said as I got in bed with her, "that's cause I never wish too." I said before kissing her forehead.
"I love you Rudy." Maria said softly
"I love you Maria." I said before closing my eyes.