20.

Maria's pov

I had got gotten out of a shower.
Rudy had left me a note so he was at set meaning he wouldn't be home until at least 7:00.
So I threw on a hoodie and decided to lay out on the couch.
"Come here JJ!" I said patting on the couch, JJ ran to me jumping up on the couch. "Your getting so big!" I said laughing at JJ excitedly jumped around.

Knocks came from the door, "Rudy? Your back already" I said approaching the door.
"Hey- oh I?" I said seeing three police officers standing infront of me. "Maria Camilla, right?" A man asked, "who's asking?" I said leaning on the door frame, "Charleston police department" the man said handing me a warrant paper, "may we come in?" He said more sternly, "yea, sure." I said awkwardly backing away from the door.

"We are gonna ask you some questions if that's ok?" Another officer spoke up walking around my house, "that's fine, what's it about if you don't mind me asking?" The officers ignored me, "Rudy pankow, is he here?" The man said as he took a seat.
"No sir, he's at work. I'm his girlfriend." I said sitting infront of the three officers. "Today Rudy informed us your a rape victim?" A woman said handing me a paper that states what she said. "Um- yea I am." I said bitting my lip.

"And who raped you?" Another man spoke up, "ceaser, Marcus, mark." I said now feeling tears threat to fall. "Mhm, and how do you know them? Any relations?" The first man asked, "my old friend, his brother is ceaser and my older brother is friends with all of them." I said wiping a tear that had fell, "when did it happen?" An officer said looking up from their notes, "it happened when I was 16, my brother had them over and I was taking a shower. When I had gotten out the boys were all standing their and um-" I couldn't keep the story going with out tears pouring down my eyes, "take your time." They said sweetly, "babe?" Rudy's voice achoed, "I thought he was act work?" The three officers whispered to eachother. "In here." I said with a shaky voice, Rudy came over to the dining area and he's wide smiled had dropped.

"Rudy, please take a seat we are questioning right now. Your welcome to join." Rudy took a seat beside me, I inhaled knowing I had to continue. "Maria, you think you can continue?" The officer said looking worried. "Yea, um. When I had gotten out of the shower they were all standing their. I told them to get out but they didn't. They um grabbed my hands and tied them to the shower rod, and well you know raped me." I said crying, "can you tell us a little bit more vague." An officer said as she wrote down notes. " Well, after they tied me up they hit me and then they eachtook turns hitting me,raping and saying slurs. I don't want to get into detail." I said now in full sobs. "Great, thank you. We can leave now." The main officer said to the other officers.

As the police walked out Rudy brought me into a hug as I cried. "Hey princess, there gonna find them and you'll get the justice you deserve." Rudy said sweetly, I just hugged him tighter. "I'm good. What did you want to talk about, your home early." I said pulling away as I wiped my tears, "well, Jonathan wants to hire you." Rudy said with a smirk. "What do you mean?" I said breathlessly laughing, "we need another actor, theirs a new pogue and she resembles you. They want you to do the role." Rudy said smiling, "ok, I'll do it." I said with a smile. "Really!?!" Rudy said with a huge smiled on his face, "yea! I mean working with my boyfriend and seeing him in action as a hot character? Hell yea." I said smiling cheesy ignoring the pit feeling in my stomach.

"Well, wanna make dinner with me? It's like an at home date?' Rudy said as he walked into the kitchen, "yea" I said following behind him.
"Um, could you get me the pasta sauce?" Rudy said as he turned on the stove and put bowling water, I nodded my head turning to the food cabinet and grabbing the sauce, Rudy stepped out of the way letting me pour the sauce onto an empty pan. I poured the sauce into the pan stirring it around before looking up at Rudy, "are you taking photos of me?" I said smirking at him. "Maybe." Rudy said with a a big grin I scrunched my nose up. "Alright, now we wait." I said clapping my hands together, "for how long?" Rudy said with a smirk as he pulled me close to him by my waist, "mmm, 5 minutes?" I said in a questioning tone, Rudy kissed me passionately and I couldn't help but smirk into the kiss.

"Mm, Rudy!" I squealed as the boiling water popped and hit my skin, "are you ok!?" He said worried, "yea, I just got a lil burn from the bowling water." I said giggling, "maybe we shouldn't do this in the kitchen, Rudy said laughing. The kitchen filled with laughter from both of us before we added the noodles to the pasta, "ok, just give it a minute to set and then it'll be done." I said smiling over to him. "Dang, that was fast. I'm gonna make that for our kids when we're older." He said as he walked around the corner, kids? Our kids? I felt blush creep onto my cheeks as I thought of the words.

" we are the best chefs." I said placing my empty plate on the coffee table and curling up into Rudy. "We really are." Rudy said kissing my forehead, I smiled before continuing the show we were watching.

RudethMy gorgeous queen and I made dinner, I call it a diy date! Liked by mariacamillababe, chasestokes and 12000 other liked this post

Rudeth
My gorgeous queen and I made dinner, I call it a diy date!
Liked by mariacamillababe, chasestokes and 12000 other liked this post.

Mariacamillababe
I love you.

Madelyncline
You better have helped cook .
^rudeth: I did!

Loading more comments...

MariacamillababeI like the view, and the dinner

Mariacamillababe
I like the view, and the dinner.
Liked by rudeth,Madelyncline and 9,000 others.