29.

Maria's pov

My alarm went off, I sat open groaning.
I knew I had a long day ahead of me. I had to flim then go to my producer office, then back to filming.
I got out of bed, walking to the living room. "Morning JJ." I said opening his cage, he jumped all around me. I giggled as I fed him food and water. "Babe!" Rudy said as he walked through the front door with food. "Hi!" I said turning around to face him. "Ooo, breakfast. Thank you." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Your welcome. We have to be at set by 8:00 so take your time." Rudy said sweetly i nodded my head before grabbing our both me and Rudy's food and sitting them infront of the couch.

I quickly ran around the house light the candles as it became one of my morning routines.
"Slow down speed racer!" Rudy said as I flopped on the couch, "do I really smell up the house that bad?" He said acting offended. "No! I love your sent." I said hiding my face as a blush approach my cheeks, Rudy laughed sweetly before we cuddled and ate our breakfast. "Alright, I have to get dressed. I'll be ready soon." I said giving Rudy a kiss on the cheek before

I picked out some sweats and a white tank top.
I put my hair in a little braid and then called it an outfit, I didn't feel the need to dress all up for the day.
"Ready?" I said coming out of our room, "only if you are." Rudy said looking up at me, I smiled before grabbing JJs harness.
"We're bringing him today?" Rudy said excited, "yes we are." I squealed as JJ wagged his tail ready to go.
Me, Rudy and JJ all walked out of the house happily.

Rudy drove us to set, JJ jumped out and ran towards Madelyn who was standing at her car.
"JJ no!" I yelled scared a car was gonna hit him, just as a car turned in Madelyn went running towards JJ picking him up just in time. "Hi baby!" She said as she petted JJ. I sighed in relief. "Aunt Madelyn save him.' Rudy said laughing as he walked towards her. "I was so scared!" I said as we approached Madelyn. "He's so cute.' She said laughing, "ay! Hurry we need y'all in set in 10!" Jonas said, we all were quick to get to the trailers of outfits, hair, makeup, etc.

"We look hot." Bails said as we stood in the mirror, today we had to flim boat senes which meant bikinis.
"All you." I said turning towards her, "so, any new music?" She said as we grabbed our bags, I nodded my head. "What!" She said shocked. "When is it coming out!?!" She said excited, "tomorrow. Today I have to go and make the cover and some edit." I said smiling brightly, no one really knew that it was releasing tomorrow. "Im so happy for you!" She squealed as she hugged me. "Hey, we need to get to set." Drew said as he entered the trailer, "oh yea!" I said pulling away from the hug.
Me and Bailey both rushed to set as JJ hopped behind us.

"Holy mama!" Rudy said as we approach then, "hello handsome." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Drew!" I squealed. "Yes!" He said clapping his hands, "your watching JJ. Don't let him die." I said handing him over. "Really!?!" He said happily I nodded my head before me, Rudy , Bailey, JD, Madelyn and chase all got in the boat.
"Maria! Your driving." Joathan said, I quickly got up from my seat and started the boat.

The sene.

"It's so pretty out today." Maria said as they drove the boat out.
"It is." JJ said as he lowered the anchor as the boat came to a stop. "Yea, go check!" John b said pushing JJ in.
Maria and kie burst out laughing as they stared down at JJ who swam to surface. "Funny." JJ said sarcastically, "it really was!" Pope said before jumping in. "So, why are we out here again?" Maria said, she had just gotten to know the group and their hunt for gold. "Theirs a boat down their. So get in." John b said as he got in himself. Maria shrugged before removing her shorts and jumping in.

End of sene.

"AND CUTTT" Jonas said as the cameras shut off.
We all swam back to the boat and grabbed towels. "Lunch?" Chase said as he started the boat, "I can't. Y'all can tho." I said sweetly, "why not?" JD said, "I have to get to my producers office." I said with a smile he nodded his head, "that's ok. I'll get you a meal to go." Rudy said kissing my cheek, "thank you." I muttered before sitting down, chase took off driving back to the dock.

"Alright, bye!" I yelled as I hopped off the boat running to my trailer to change and go to the producer office.
I hurried to slip on my sweats and my tank top. I slipped on my sneakers and jogged to my car, heading now to my producers office.

"I'm here!" I squealed as I ran into the producer office. "Welcome! We were just talking about you!" Layla my producer greated me, "listen, this is going to be on all platforms tomorrow.' She said before playing the song. I hummed along to my song, it was amazing. I love it. "I love it, do we have the cover yet?" I said as I looked at the screen the had the photo, "yup, we just need to edit it some more if you want to get to that." She said, I went ahead and did.
"Would I get introuble if I posted the cover?" I said raising an eyebrow at Layla, "nope.' She said popping the p.

I smiled before bringing out my phone and posting it.

Maria_camillababesWhat was I made for? Coming out tomorrow, thank you babes for the support 💗💗💗

Maria_camillababes
What was I made for? Coming out tomorrow, thank you babes for the support 💗💗💗