27.

I woke up, seeing Rudy getting ready infront of me.
"Are you excited for the mall?" I joked, Rudy turned to face me. "Yea, me and chase were talking and we might just go in this time." Rudy said coming closer, I closed my eyes as he placed a light kiss on my forehead. "Well, I guess I should get ready. What time is it?" I questioned, "10:00." Rudy said sweetly, my eyes went wide. "What?" He said with a small chuckle, "I can't believe I woke up so late." I said laughing.

"Not that late, just perfect." Rudy said as I grabbed clothes. "Mmm, thanks for trying." I said sarcastically. "Ok, we'll probably be at the mall until like what, 4?" I questioned Rudy nodded his head, "ok, so then I can go to the producers office at 5" I said messaging my producer. "Wait what? Your working on another album?" Rudy said as he sat on the bed beside me. "Yup, it's about wanting justice and then succeeding.' I said happily, "I'm so proud of you.' Rudy said giving me a kiss.

I made my way to the bathroom doing my skincare and makeup for the day.
I put on a black baby tee with blue mom jeans, I then put my hair into a low ponytail. "Ready?" I said walking out into the living room to where Rudy sat. "Yea I am. Who are we picking up first?" He said jumping up. "Bailey, she's lives closer then we'll pick up chase and mads." I said as we walked out the door. Me and Rudy both got in the car, sitting in comfortly in silence.

"Ill go get her." I said as I opened my door, "I love you." Rudy paused me from shutting the door. A blush spread across my cheeks, "I love you too.' I said before jogging up to baileys door step. "Hi!" She said opening the door, "hello! We are here to go to the mall!" I said happily, she nodded her head before stepping out the door, locking it. "Did y'all already get Madelyn?" She said as we approached the car, "no. We're getting her next." I said as I opened the passenger door for her. "Your kidding?" She said looking at the passenger seat. "What?" I said with a dry laugh, "that seat is for you, your boyfriend will sit beside you. I have no problem riding in the back." She said before getting in the back a shrugged before getting into the car.

"To Madelyns!" I exclaimed as Rudy started the car, "so did y'all hear about the sene we have to film?" Bailey said, "what?no." I said looking down at my hands, I had spent awhile focusing on my new song coming out. "Yea, you have a fight sene, with um JJs dad." She said Rudy snapped his head looking at Bailey before quickly looking back at the rode. "I don't want her to do, we'll get her sunt double." Rudy said shaking his head, both me and bails looked at eachother confused. Rudy has been very protective recently and I'm not sure why. "Rudy, why can't I do it? I've done fight senes before.' I said looking over to him, "I don't want you to get hurt. If you want to do it then do it, but please don't hurt yourself." He said looking over to me, I nodded my head before sitting back.

Me and Bailey went and got chase and Madelyn.
This time us three girls sat in the back as Rudy and chase sat upfront.

"Ready to get our shop on?" I said as we pulled up, "duh!" They exclaimed, "well, me and Rudy will be in the car." Chase said, Madelyn frowned at him before we all got out, going inside.

Rudy's pov

"I texted Madelyn to let us know when we can go in." Chase said shutting off his phone, I just hummed in response. I
To be honest I was scared. What if Maria dosnt want to get married, what if I did something wrong?
"Hey, what's wrong. You aren't rethinking are you?' Chase said making me look at him, "not me, I'm worried Maria will tho." I said sadly, "bros she won't, she's like madly inlove with you." Chase said laugh i furrowed my brows. "It's all in the eyes dude." He said laughing, I nodded my head as a smile appeared on my face.

"Come on, Madelyn said she got the girls to the other side of the mall." Chase said as he looked at his phone, I nodded my head before we both walked to the mall. "Ok, so the jewelry store is right their!" I said spotting it. "Do you know what ring?" Chase asked as we walked towards the store, "yea, I want to get a light gem with gold." I said as we walked in. "Hello. What are we looking for today?" A fancy man approached us, "wedding rings." I said clapping my hands together, "ah! Follow me my gents." He said as he lead us to a glass counter, filled with rings under them. "Holy shit." Chase said under his breath, I slapped his arm. "What type do you have in mind?" The man said as he watched me stare at the rings, "I want a gold one." I said looking up at him, he pointed to one option, I looked at the gem but couldn't help not to stare at another one.

"I want that one." I said pointing at it, "yes sir." He said pulling it out from a little shelf, he revealed the little black box before opening it, showing the ring. "This is the one.' I said looking at the ring then up at chase. "It's pretty, she'll like it." Chase said before we checked out. "Here we go sir, you men have a fine day!" He said before we left the shop.
Chases phone started to ring, "are y'all at the car?" She said rushed, "no?" Chase said confused. "Where in the parking lot. Hurry." She said, my eyes went wide. If we go to the car she'll see the bag. "It's ok, look I'll hide it in my jacket, if they questioned where we were we'd just say we left to find them." Chase said as we walked out, "yea, where good." I said, mostly trying to convince myself.