28.

Rudy's pov

We all got back in the car, "so what y'all go in for?" Maria said.
"Well. First we looked at shoes then we went to find y'all." I said quickly, chase nodded his head along.
"Y'all want food?" Madelyn said, "yes!" Bailey exclaimed, "dang you just been waiting haven't you." Chase said looking back at her, she nodded her head. "Babe, we should bring them to that one new restaurant." Maria said happily, "sure." I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Ooo! Turn it up!" Maria squealed as the song your so vain came on.
"And all the girls dreamed that they be your partner, they'd be your partner.
Your so vain!" Everyone sang but me, I was currently trying to get my mind straight. I thought it be easy to get the ring and then proposing be the hard part but I'm going crazy just having it with me.

I pulled into the car lot, parking it right infront of the building. "Ooo, it looks so cute." Bailey said, "I know!" Madelyn said behind her. Chase, Bailey and Madelyn all started to walk up but Maria stoped me. "Hey, are you ok?" She said as she moved my hair out of my face, "yea, I was just worried about you." I said trying to play it cool, "me? Why." She said worried. "You know, a bunch of men. But your ok, so I'm ok." I said kissing her forehead, she nodded her head before we went inside.

"Yo! We got a table." Chase said jogging towards us as he pointed to a table behind him.
Me and Maria walked towards the table, I was nervous but I couldn't help but notice now Maria's off vibe.
"Maria, we got you a water if that's ok?" Madelyn said as she sat down, she nodded her head lightly. As she sat down I put my Hand on her thigh lightly rubbing, I hope she's ok.

Maria's pov

I didn't know what was going on, but this week practically sence the other morning Rudy's been off.
It's scaring me to be honest, thoughts have been running through my brain. What if he dosnt love me anymore, what if he cheated, what if he's mad at me? I didn't know what I did or what to do.
"Hey, I want to go to karaoke!" Madelyn said grabbing my hand, snapping me out of my day dream. "Karaoke?" I said laughing, "yea! Like the hole group that would be fun asf." Chase added, "ok, yea. Rudy?" I said asking him if he wanted to go. "Yea, we'll go.' He said nodding his head.

"Hello! My name is cam. What can I get started for ya? Any drinks or food?" The waiter approached us, "I'll um get the ceascer salad." I said looking up from my menu. "Ok, and for y'all 4?" Cam said looking at Rudy, Bailey, Madelyn and chase. Each of them Oder their food, "thank you." I said before the waiter walked away, Rudy scoffed. I furrowed my brows at him, he was quick to look down. I rolled my eyes and continued to talk with Madelyn.

"Here you guys go. Let me know if you need anything." Cam came right back with our food, "dam! Just like flash bro." Chase said laughing, "ooo, I'm starving." Bailey said looking down at her meal. We all sat peacefully as we ate our food.
But I couldn't help the pit feeling in my stomach.

We dropped everyone back at their places, and finally I didn't have to act happy.
I sat in the passenger seat, looking away from Rudy. "Babe?" He said noticing my body language, I didn't respond.
"Ok then." He said turning to face the rode, as he parked I stormed up to our apartment, heading to our room I shut the door.
Why would he act off today!?! It made no sense. Why would he scoff when I said thank you to a waiter?
Millions on thoughts ran through my mind, tears streamed down my face as one thought stayed in my mind.

"Babe?" Rudy said knocking on our bedroom door, he opened it slowly to reveal me.
"Do you not love me anymore?" I said as tears fell from my face faster than before, "what? No!" He said rushing towards me, pulling me into a hug. As soon as he hugged me my knees went weak, as I fell to the ground Rudy fell too catching me.
"I love you so much Maria, your my infinity." He said kissing my forehead, "why did you act so off today then?" I said looking up at him through my glossy eyes. "I don't know babe. But I love you." He said as he tilted up my chin kissing me passionately.
"Cuddles?" I said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes, "cuddles." He said agreeing, both me and Rudy got up from the ground. Rudy removed his shirt and put on some plaid pajama pants, I removed my shorts and threw on his shirt.

We both got in our bed, Rudy pulled my on top of him as I layed my head on his chest.

Rudeth
My infinity.
Liked by maria_camillababes,madleyncline,chasestoke, and 12,000 others
Comments turned off.