22.

Rudy's pov
I woke up, looking down at Maria cuddled up on top of me.
All the memories of last night, I instantly felt guilty. I lightly slipped out of bed not waking Maria, I put on a white and plaid pants. I walked out of the house around at 4:33 am and headed to the store. I got red roses as Maria told me she loved red roses, they were a classic romance. I grabbed classic pancake mix, along with bacon, sausage strips,and eggs. I was about to check out when I saw candles out of the corner of my eye.

I walked into the section eagerly.
Maria loved candles, she mentioned a sent recently and their it was. French vanilla.
I grabbed two candles of the sent and put them in the cart before checking out, after I went to Starbucks.
Arriving home I quietly placed the stuff down, I set up the pancakes and every I needed to make. I put her Starbucks in the fridge to stay cold and then got to cooking.

Maria's pov
I woke up in the bed alone, I frowned before filling wetness in my undergarments.
I slurred under my breath as I ran to the bathroom, I sat on the toilet as I saw I started my period. I looked through the bathroom door as I heard footsteps, Rudy walked in the room with a tray for breakfast and bed my heart melted.
"Maria?" He said softly, "Rudy, I um can you get me a different pair of undergarments.' I said peeking through the door, Rudy snapped his head at the door as he heard my voice, "yea." He said before searching through the closet for me.
"Here babe." He said handing me them through the door, i slipped them on along with my lady product.

I walked out of the room to see Rudy sitting on the bed facing the bathroom door, I walked up to him Standing in between his legs as he hugged me. "Do you have cramps?" Rudy said looking up at me, I shaked my head lightly. "Good, I made yiu breakfast and got you a gift.' Rudy said with a big grin, "you did!" I said looking over at the food beside red roses, two French vanilla candles and Starbucks. "Rudy! I love this." I said hugging him, "I love you." He said kissing me, "mm, me too." I said giving him another peck.

Me and Rudy sat down on the couch enjoying the actual decent food.

"Alright, Madelyn invited me over for a girls day." I said standing up, "she said chase said your welcome to hang out with him." I said smiling at Rudy who look upset, "fineee" he said following me into my room. I got dressed in a white tee and a miniskirt, tucking the big white floral tee in the skirt. "You look gorgeous." Rudy said watching me as I put on my shoes, "and you look handsome." I said as we walked out the door.

Me and Rudy held hands as we sang to the songs on the radio. "I would never fall in love again until I found her, I said I would never fall unless it's I fall into." Rudy sang, I stared at him as he did, admiring as his lips moved perfectly and his hair layed nicely, how brightly his blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I caught myself lightly singing along with him as I stared at the beauty that was infront of me, I've always known I've loved Rudy but I was now deep and soaking in love.
"I would never fall I love again until I found her, I would never fall unless it's you. I was lost and in the dark unto I found you." I sang with him, both of us making eye contact as we sang. I smiled brightly at him, is this what heaven feels like cause Im the happiest I've ever been. Ever.