8.

Today me and the girls planned to hang out.
So when I woke up I was very Edgar to get ready and head over to Elaine's apartment, I'm not sure who exactly Elaine is but Madelyn said we'll meet up with all the girls their.

I put on my bikin and threw on a cropped shirt and shorts, ready to go I went out to the kitchen a made myself a ice coffee.
"Where are you going today?" Rudy said coming around the corner, "out with the girls." I said happily, "well, be back by 8:00 pm. I want to take you on a date." Rudy said proudly,"is that so?" I said has I wrapped my arms around his neck, "yes it is." Rudy said as we both leaned into our kiss.

"Alright, have a good time. Don't go having to good of a time tho!" Rudy said as I left the house, I laughed as I walked to his car.
Sitting in the car I plugged in my phone and started to play music, humming along as I drove to Elaine's.

Pulling up I took min a deep breath, I always got nervous when I didn't know people but I would be ok.
I grabbed my phone and keys, locking Rudy's car as I did so.
As I walked up I could hear there laughter, knocking on the door a brunette open it.
"Hi, Elaine!" The girl said introducing herself, "Maria" I said as I walked in.
"My babe!" Bails said running towards me, "hiiii" I said swaying side to side in our hug.

"We are going to the beach!" Another girl said to Madelyn, "oh babes! Maria this is Alyssa." Madelyn said pulling me over to her, both me and bails faces dropped, "Madelyn" I said as I pulled her to the side, "you know she's Rudy's ex?" I said trying to seem nice, "yea, but I just want good vibes today! Please." She said before walking to Alyssa, I stood their upset until I noticed everyone walking out the door so I followed along with them.

"So who's car are we taking?" Elaine said, "we can take mine?" I said holding up the keys.
"Yes!your such a life saver" Elaine said giving me a hug, we all approached the car.
"Is this Rudy's?" Alyssa said, "oh yea, he let me borrow it" I said as I got in, I heard Alyssa huff as she sat down but ignore it, turning up the music.
"To the beach!" I said happily as we all sang songs together.

>>>>>

"Hey, I'm gonna get a water at the surf shack!" I said as I stood up, "I'll come with you!" Alyssa said jumping up, "alright, let's go" I said grabbing her hand and jogging to the shack, "this is so cute!" I said as we approached it, "it is, but I'm thirsty so let's go" Alyssa said dragging me inside, I threw my head back laughing as she did so.her face quickly changed shortly after.
"Hey, um what was the real reason you have Rudy's car?" She said looking down at her feet, "oh yea, we'll he asked me why I was so happy this morning and we started to talk, so he let me drive his car over for the plans." I said trying to seem sweet, dosnt matter how toxic her and his relationship is, break ups can hurt.

"Oh, thanks. That actually makes me feel really good." Alyssa said, I smiled warmly at her before we payed and walked out.

" Alyssa said, I smiled warmly at her before we payed and walked out

Mariacamilllababe
Beach day wit the girls!!!

Rudy's pov:
I finished get ready, today was going to be me and Maria's first date and I honestly want it to be nice.
I planned to go out onto a girl field and set up a picnic, watch the sun set and then look at the stars and the moon.
Something Maria always seems to mention to me is the moon, so I decided to surprise her with something related to it.
I grabbed the food I had cooked all day long, putting them on top of the blankets and pillows I already had packed.
Closing it I put it beside the door, then I sat and waited patiently for Maria to arrive back home.

Maria's pov:
"I'm here!" I said running to my room, "what do you want me to wear!" I called out to Rudy.
"Something comfy! Not to fancy." Rudy said walking into my room, "ok then." I said grabbing an outfit out as he took a seat on the bed. "What did y'all do today" Rudy said giving me a smile, "na uh ah, turn around." I said laughing, Rudy turned around quickly, "we went to the beach, boat ride." I said as I put on the outfit. "Ready!" I said jumping on the bed beside him, "let's go my goddess" Rudy said grabbing my hand, I giggled as he brought me through the house not letting go of my hand.

We both walked down to the car, I hummed as we did.
"Malady" Rudy said opening the door for me, "thank you kind sir" I said in a horrible British accent.
"It's only like 5 minutes away so don't get too comfortable" Rudy said laughing as he sat down, I just nodded my head.
I was so tired, I could fall asleep right now. Rudy seemed so happy and excited tho, I couldn't tell him no.

" we are here!" Rudy said clapping his hands together, "where are we?" I said looking around as we were in a huge grass field.
"Some where I came after I met you." Rudy said , I smiled before getting out.
Rudy was already putting together a picnic, "oh my!" I said watching as he pulled out a bunch of stuff, "right this way" Rudy said grabbing my hand as we both took a seat.
"Rudy, this is so nice." I said looking around us, it wasn't some full restaurant or bar, it was peaceful.

"Salad, then we have soup and bread, then spaghetti and dessert." Rudy said as he put together all the food.
"This is just amazing Rudy." I said as I made myself a plate of salad. "Like, I've never been on such a good date." I said as I kissed his cheek, "like I said, I'll do anything for you." Rudy said as he kissed my cheek, I giggled before we both sat as we ate.

"Look at the moon!" I said pointing towards it, "it's so gorgeous!" I said as I admired it, Rudy came from behind me putting his hands around my waist, "just like you." He whispered in my ear causing butterflies to appear in my stomach.
"Rudy" I whispered, "yes love?" He said looking at me now, "let's go home." I said smirking up at him, a blush lightlycoverd his cheek, "yea ok." He said softly before we both cleaned up.

"So are you to tired, or is going home for???" Rudy said as we sat in the car, "I'm definitely not wanting to go cause I'm tired." I said winking at him, rudy laughed breathlessly before driving home.

Looks like we are gonna have a good time Tonight.