19.

"Get off of me!" I screamed, "why not, you missed me didn't you?" One of the guys said, "of course she did, she's a slut." Another man said, "let's just fuck her already yea?" Another guy said, "no!" I screamed.

"Maria!" I jumped at my named being called, Rudy went to touch me I flinched.
"Where am I?" I said as I breathed heavily, "you here, Maria are you ok?" Rudy said worried. I started to cry, "Maria, it was a bad dream. Your ok princess." Rudy said stroking my hair, "Rudy- I" I stuttered on my words, "Rudy, they were trying to hurt me!" I cried again, "who? Princess who tried to hurt you?" He said this time more scared. "Marcus and ceascer, the guys." I cried, Rudy picked me up bringing me close to him. "It's not real. It was a dream baby, they aren't here. I'm here, I'm protecting you, no one can hurt you I promise.' Rudy said kissing my forehead. I calmed down listening to his heart beat.

"Rudy, I'm sorry." I said quietly, "what? Babe. You don't need to be sorry! I'm here for you, no matter what time it is, no matter how tired I am. I love you and I'll be here for you through thick and thin." Rudy said kissing my forehead. "Rudy, I love you." I said kissing him, "I love you more." He said smiling at me. "Wanna go to the beach?" I said jumping up, "I'm awake now, unless you don't want too." I said sitting back down, "no no no, we can do. I'm awake now too." He said smiling, my smile widen as he spoke.

"How do I look?" I said showing Rudy my outfit, "stunning, ready" he asked after completing me, "yup!" I said jumping up and down like a little kid.
Me and Rudy walked hand and hand on the beach, enjoying the salty smell and the bright moon.

"Wanna go for a swim?" I asked after walking for awhile, "seriously?" Rudy asked in disbelief.
"Yes! It's so fun." I said crossing my arms, "yea yea, let's go." Rudy said ripping his shirt off, "mm, I like that view." I said innocently, "yea, well I like this one" he said as he removed my shirt. "Yea, let's go!" I said grabbing his hand and running towards the water, me and Rudy both ran out to the water was about waist length. I stared at my beautiful boyfriend standing infront of me admiring all of his features. Rudy kissed me making the first move, I played with the ends of his high tugging on the lightly as our kiss turned into a hot makeout sesh. Rudy tapped on my thighs signaling for me to jump, I did as he asked jumping as he held me and took dominance over the make out sesh. "Mmm, is this ok." He asked as he touched my chest near my boob. "Rudy, you have full control over me." I whispered craving for more of him.

Rudy kissed me before walking back towards shore, not letting go of me.
"We are going home." He said throughing his shirt over my head, I giggled before surprising me as he took off running not letting go of my hand. I giggled as we didn't stop running but got faster, I'm guessing Rudy was craving me as much as I craved him.

WARNING SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudy shut the door with a slam before pinning me against it, I giggled lightly blushing hard.
Rudy kissed me passionately as he smiled into the kiss, pulling away he looked back at me with much more of a lust look.
I smirked before slamming my lips onto his, he kissed back lustful more than passionately.
I played with his belt, moaning into the kiss every so often. "Fuck Maria." Rudy said under his breath, "than do it." I said smirking. Rudy then picked me up with no warning taking me to the kitchen, placing me down my feet touch the cold tiles.

"Let me know if your not comfortable." Rudy whispered in my ear before kissing my neck from behind.
I moaned his name before
I heard his belt undo and his pants unzip. Rudy bent me over, I moaned as he did.
He lightly touched my bikini bottoms, "these are gonna have to go princess" rudy whispered, I hummed in response.
Rudy removed the bottoms quickly, I felt as he touched my heat. "Rudy, please." I said as he started to tease me, "mmm, rember all the times you teased me?" He said in a suduticive voice, "please, Rudy please." I begged. Rudy then unexpectedly pushed into me, groaning as he did.