𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL, GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL, GA.

" Hey Haile," Javon and Dj say in unison.

I smile as I walk in the shop, sitting my purse down on the counter of my station. " Hey guys,"

Dj quirks a brow, " Someone's in a good mood today,"

" Forreal, you saw how bright she started smilin when she walked in hea?" Javon snorts, running his hands over his curls.

It was fairly quiet this morning, but clients usually start coming in at two in the afternoon or later. I sat down in my chair, shrugging as I adjusted my black biker shorts. " I had a good day yesterday, so I'm hoping today is a good day too," I state simply. I wore biker shorts with a a white tank top to match and sandals.

" Word? What happen yesterday?"

They didn't know I could sing, and I would like to keep it a secret. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, but I just didn't want to be laughed at.

I scratch the back of my neck, " Uh.. Me and Moriah went out to eat,"

Javon smirked, licking his lips. " You was wit Mo Mo?"

Dj rolled his eyes, " Uh oh, here this nigga go wit his light skin shit."

Javon smacked him upside his head, " Shut up."

I shook my head at them, twisting and turning in my seat as I watch them bicker. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the door open. I look over, but soon regret it.

Moody was walking in, wife beater and jeans on, with his eyes locked on mine. I sighed, getting up from my chair and crossing my arms. " What are you doing here?"

He shrugged, walking closer. " I'm here for my appointment."

I look at him, unamused. " Your appointment isn't until five."

Moody smirks, looking at me up and down. " So? I know you wanted to see me,"

" No, I was hoping that you would cancel your appointment." I say, placing a hand on my hip.

He chuckles, looking off to the side. " What's the fun in that? I like bothering you, Star."

I feel my eye twitch in irritation. " That's not my name,"

Moody smiles, " I know sweetheart,"

" Don't you have somewhere else to be?"