𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

HAILE MICHELLE LYMNATL, GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYMN
ATL, GA.

I woke up early this morning, with Moriah still knocked out beside me. I lean over to her side of the bed, kissing her on the cheek. I wipe the sleepiness away, getting up from my position.

I check the time on my phone, seeing that it was 6:49. I walk towards my bathroom, closing my bedroom door softly behind me. walking down the hallway, I turn on the bright lights of the bathroom.

" Thank you for waking me up this morning, god. Thank you for everything that you do for me," I whispered, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste. I place a small amount of toothpaste on the brisles of the toothbrush, then started brushing my teeth.

Multitasking, I grab my washcloth and rinse it underneath cool water to wake me up completely. I clean my forehead, cheeks, nose, under my eyes, the back of my neck, and behind my ears.

I hum softly, disregarding my toothbrush and applying shea butter on my skin. I walk out of the bathroom, turning off the lights. I glance at the black circular device that sat underneath my mounted tv, along with my Bible and a few candles that surrounded it.

I walk over to it, " Alexa,"

A blue light turns on in response. I continue to speak, " Play If i could have anything by housefires,"

" Playing tracks similar to If I could have anything by housefires," It responded, it's voice low enough for me to hear.

While the music played, I went back to my room and began picking out an outfit to wear. Since we were going early, the weather would be a little chilly this morning and get hotter in the afternoon.

I open my closet, standing there with my hands on my hips. I bit the inside of my cheek, grabbing one of my outfits that was hung up on the clothes hanger. It was a white dress that came to a halt above my knees. Nodding, I sit the dress down onto the bed and grab heels to go with the look.

I sit down at my vanity mirror, trying to decide to go with. I didn't want my locs to be in my face the entire time, so i chose to have the front part of my hair in a bun, and the rest i would leave down. Just as I begin my makeup process, I hear shuffling behind me.

I glance over at Moriah, who still seemed to be half asleep. She squints at me, sitting up slowly. " Haile?"

I giggled, " Go back to sleep, Riah."

She shook her head, scratching the side of her face. " No, No, No I'm up. Where you goin?"

I stood up, plopping down on the bed as I check the time. " Church. Nino invited me to go with him,"