𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

NINO JASIR REEVES ATL, GA

NINO JASIR REEVES
ATL, GA.

" Fuck you look so pissed fa?" Pooter snorted, passin me the blunt as he blew out the smoke.

" Yo bitch ass brought me to this bum ass party."

" I was doin yo mad ass a favor."

I mean mug him, taking a hit wit my eyes still on him. " Nigga ain't nobody mad,"

He smacks his lips, lookin around the party we was at. This nigga had the bright idea to bring me in dis joint, knowing a mothafucka hates parties more den anything.

One of his dawgs was throwing dis lil party, so pooter wanted to come slide through. It smelled like nun but sweat and ass, shit was disgusting. Music was boomin way too fuckin loud in my ears to da point i couldn't hear a damn thing, so we had to come outside.

" So," he started, a smirk pulling at his lips. " Wassup wit you and ol girl?"

My eye twitched in irritation. I look away from his eyes, placing the blunt back on my lips until the smoke filled my lungs. I blew it out slowly, finally looking back at him. " She got a name, so use it." I grunt.

He throw his hands up in surrender, " Aye brah, I'm just tryna know. Cus from what I'm seein', it look like you feelin ha."

" I'm not, and it ain't ya business if i am or not. " I say defensively, passing him the blunt.

Pooter gives me a look, " So you mean ta tell me you okay wit ha bein wit anotha nigga?"

I side eye him, " You tryna piss me off?"

He smacks his lips, " Nigga I know you, brah. You got a thing fa ha, you just don't wanna admit it."

" Stop jackin my dick, brah. you gettin me mad tight," I snapped, my accent getting stronger.

He leans forward, gesturing to the house in front of us. " Moody, all I'm sayin is have fun. Come on brah, we both young as fuck. You needa loosen up, bro. You stiff as fuck right na, and I seen the way these hoes been lookin at you eva since we got hea."

I scrunched up my nose, " What that gotta do wit me?"

Pooter sighs, standing up wit his red cup in hand. " Dawg, you just as single as me. If ol - If haile ain't gettin the sighs that you want ha, then fall back. Do ya own thing. She'll come around, but that's only if you don't find anotha hoe to entertain."

" Aigh brah," I grumbled, already tired of the bullshit coming out his mouth.

I know I'm single, but Haile not. Long as I'm around, she ain't havin no nigga, not unless it's me... and I pretty much already fucked that up as it is. I mean dawg,
Is it really that selfish to want her all to myself? Is it really jealously and possessiveness that got me not wantin ha around any otha nigga?