𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

UNKNOWN
ATL, GA.

" Is it done?" I questioned, smoothing over my orange jumpsuit.

Moriah looks around the room, her eyes not meeting mine. " Yeah."

" You talked to ha? Made amends?"

" Yeah, I did allat."

" And the drink?"

" Gave her some food poisoning." She stated quickly, her eyes not meeting mine.

I lean forward, narrowing my eyes. " You lyin to me?"

She shook her head, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. " No it's not that jus- I can't keep doin this fa you. I told you everything already, and my baby-"

I smack my lips, " Nah, this ain't about yo kid. This about you. You want that Nigga, and I want Haile. Let's not forget, Mo, you the one who came to me about dis shit. So don't go switchin up ova a guilty conscious."

Moriah huffed, crossing her arms, " Look I did what I had to do. You told me to talk to her, I did that. You told me to come up wit some story so she can trust me again, I did that. I tried my best, Aigh? But she stubborn as hell,"

I chuckled bitterly, shaking my head side to side. " Lemme remind you of sum, Mo. Ever since i got locked up, you been my eyes and ears outside dis pen. You keep yo eyes on Haile, not that nigga. You gon get em in due time, but not right na."

" So what the hell am I supposed to do? What about my baby?"

I scrunched up my nose, " Stop using that damn baby as an excuse, brah. You did all dis shit willingly, nobody told yo ass to come hea and work a job fa me."

" But-"

" Five minutes is up. All visitors are to leave the premises," The guard announced loudly.

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL, GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL, GA.

" I still don't fuck wit ha, and ion trust the hoe eitha." Nino grunted, laying his head between my thighs as he played call of duty.

I sigh, running my fingers through his hair. " I know, but I only went to see her because I felt guilty, that doesn't necessarily mean that I trust her or her intentions."

He hummed, his chest vibrating as he spoke. "Mhmm, but just be careful, Aigh? Forreal. Don't even let ol girl try to manipulate or gaslight you, real shit. Hell ion even want ha around you nomo."

I gave him a knowing look, " Baby,"

He snorted, glancing up at me. " What? It's da truth."

I shrugged, leaning up to peck his forehead. " I know, but God knows my heart and he sees and heard all. If there is really something going on, the truth will be set free."