𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL,GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL,GA.

" Bro this bitch bout to piss me off cus why the fuck she keep goin back to that nigga knowin damn well he don't want ha ass?!" Moriah cursed at the tv, a blanket covering her legs with a pile of snacks and candy on her lap.

" Who went back to who?"

" That bitch! The hoe who look like a ostrich!"

" Oh wow-"

" That's exactly what I said when I seen that fat ass dome on ha head: oh wow,"

For some reason, Moriah and I woke up at exactly six am this morning and haven't went back to sleep. Moriah couldn't go back to sleep because she wasn't tired, but I woke up because of the dream I had. It wasn't like a dream dream, but it wasn't real, if that makes sense.

We were watching love & hip hop atlanta, and I had no idea what was going on. But, I knew my best friend wanted company so I stayed up with her and ate snacks.

A question comes to mind, and I slowly put down my pack of gushers. " Hey Riah?"

" Mm?" She grunts, her mouth full with the wings she made earlier.

I turn towards her, " What do you think about me moving in?"

Moriah burps loudly, making my nose scrunch up in disgust." Moving in where? Here?"

I nod, scratching at my bonnet. " Yes, I mean- I want to take care of you and the baby. But if you don't want me to move in then that's f-"

She howled, slapping my thigh, " Oooo girl if you move in that would be a blessing! I need my best fran here with me at all times brah."

I frown, leaning against her shoulder. " Are you sure you won't mind? I don't want to be a burden on you."

Moriah pecks my temple, " I would love it if you moved in. there's only two things I need you to do fa me before you move in."

I nod, staring at the tv as more commercials come on. " Okay, what is it?"

She cleared her throat, " Now when I say these things, It's not no either or type shit. It's eitha you do it or you don't do it, and I'm hopin ya ass actually do what I tell you."

I sit up straight, twisting my body towards her. " I'm listening,"

She holds up one finger, " First thing I want you to do, is talk to Javon."