𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

DARRIAN JUNIOR MOORE
ATL,GA.
Five hours earlier ...

" Nigga why you here so damn early?" Javon snorted, walking inside the vacant shop.

I shrugged my shoulders, crossing my arms in front of me. " I was bored,"

He rolled his eyes, tucking his phone in his pocket as he walked towards the back. " Mhmm. Whateva you say,"

I ain't care about the friendship wit Javon, dat shit ain't matta to me. What mattered the most was Haile. She is my reason fa being hea. My reason to breathe. I've been in love with ha since she was seventeen, man. and every day when I see her at the shop, my love for her just grows.

But afta she left the shop fa so long, and that bitch ass nigga got in the fuckin way, ion see ha anymore. My sista Deja couldn't even fuck him good enough fa him to be running back to ha.

If I ain't see ha soon, I would go down a fuckin spiral. The voices in my head would come back, and my intrusive thoughts will control my every waking hour.

I grab my phone from my pocket, heading straight to the tracking device on my phone. I look for Haile's whereabouts, and she's still at home. I chuckled, going to the security cameras.

She didn't know I installed hidden cameras in ha place, and I intended to keep it that way. She don't need ta know what don't hurt ha. I had them fa personal reasons, I just wanted to look out fa ha. The cameras were set up all ova, just enough to see everything she do.

Snapping out my thoughts, I see Deja callin me. I rolled my eyes, pressing answer. " What brah?"

" You take yo meds today?" She questioned, already startin to piss me off.

" I ain't takin that shit, so stop fuckin askin me." I sneered, my jaw clenching tightly.

She sighs, " Look ion wanna fight with you, aigh? I know I fucked up-"

" Nah, fuckin up aint sum you did. You destroyed any fuckin chance I could have wit Haile! and because of you, I gotta think of anotha plan." I hissed quietly, looking back at the door.

" Just cus I ain't wrap that nigga around my finger? really? you eva think you just beyond fucking delusional? huh?! I did what I had to do, brah. and you promised that if I did that, you would start taking ya meds again."

" Well I lied, I don't need that fuckin medication." I gritted.

Ion need no fuckin doctor tryna tell me that I got bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia. I know what the fuck im doin. And I been a healthy ass nigga since birth.

Deja huffs, " You actin stupid right na. and mark my fuckin words, errythin you doin to dat poor girl gon come back and bite you in da ass. So you betta watch ya self or yo ass gon end up at the bottom of the fuckin ocean."

" Listen very closely," I say, " If you say anythin, and I mean anythin to anyone, I will kill you. Do you understand?" I warned.

"... Yes." She whispered.

I nod, " Good."

I hung up the phone before she said anythin else, sudden voices popping up in my head. ' We need Haile,' ' WE NEED HAILE!'