𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL,GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL,GA. -> MIAMI, FL.

" Brooo I gotta take a shit!" Moriah whined, patting her stomach as I drove out of the gas station. We decided on taking turns to drive since it'll be nine hours.

I shook my head at her statement, following the directions of the gpa as it took me back on the highway. " Why didn't you use the bathroom when we got gas?"

She huffs, crossing her hands in front of her chest. "cus I know it's nasty as fuck in there. I ain't puttin this ass on that toilet seat; their could be dreams."

I glance in her direction, " Is it because of the coffee we had earlier?"

Moriah winced, crossing her leg over the other. " I think so. I keep forgetting I'm lactose,"

I laugh at this, taking my shades off my head and putting them on. " How do you forget that? Wont you remember it every time you eat dairy?"

She smiled sheepishly, " Yeah but it's worth it tho. You know i can't get enough of that chocolate chip ice cream Chile, or that caramel latte from bougie ass Starbucks,"

I giggles, " Whatever you say,"

Moriah shifts in her seat, " But forreal doe, what's goin on wit you and ol dude? I mean i know he was pissed tho-but did he come by to see you?"

Unknowingly, I grip the steering wheel tight. " yeah he...he came by my apartment." I mumble, scratching at my scalp with one hand.

" Today, yesterday?" She pries, leaning her head against her gabs as she looks at me.

I bit the inside of my cheek, staying in my lane. " It was today, after i got out of this meeting with Leo."

Moriah scrunched up her nose, " Who the hell is that?"

I give her a look, " Riah, the guy from the bar? The same bar that I was singing at?"

Her face morphs into realization, her mouth forming an o shape. " Ohhh,"

I hummed, moving my locs to the side. " Mhmmm."

" What deal was it, if youn mind me asking?" She asks curiously, tilting her head to the side.

I sigh, putting on my turning single as we came to our designated exit. " Basically, the proposal was that I sing every Thursday night at seven. When I told him that I was interested in his deal, he added another bonus to it. I would get paid sixty percent of money that came from customers, and he would get the other forty percent for business."