𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL, GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL, GA.

After our prayers, I decided to take a much needed nap. My body was extremely exhausted. But I felt more relieved than ever, like I could finally breathe fresh air.

Talking to God with Nino by my side was a beautiful experience, and It helped me so much. No longer did i feel any pressure on my chest whenever he was around, or the sudden feeling of walking on eggshells when he's near.

To God be the glory, forever and ever. He is almighty as he is powerful, I give thanks to him for hearing our prayers and just listening to us.

I don't know how long I slept since this morning, but it had to be more than seven to ten hours at the latest. How I knew this was because of the sweet, savory smell of steak, asparagus, and Mac and Cheese.

I fluttered my eyes open, seeing Nino walking in with a full plate and a kind smile plastered on his lips. I yawn, sitting up against the headboard. " M'What's this?"

He wore nothing but Nike shorts and his crocs, a goofy smile growing wider and wider as he came closer to the bed. " Just a little gift,"

I sit up fully, watching as he grabbed a pillow and sat it on my lap before placing the plate on top. I quirked a brow as he sat down, " Should I be concerned?"

Nino chuckled nervously, scratching the side of his face. " I mean, a little bit. This my first time cooking so.. I hope I ain't fuck up anythin."

I giggled, tucking one of my locs behind my ear. " Well it looks delicious,"

He slapped my thigh softly, " Then Watchu waitin on, Star? Dig in,"

I rolled my eyes playfully, pointing at the plate. " I would dig in if I had a fork."

" My bad," he says, passing me the fork that he held in his other hand. I take the fork from his hand, deciding on which food should I start with.

I go for the cut up steak, bringing one piece to my mouth. As I chew on it, a moan leaves my lips. " Oh my gosh!"

I grab another piece of steak, then another one. " M'This is so good!"

" Try the Collads next, i was strugglin with em." He says, pointing at the greens on my plate. I nod my head, swallowing down my steak.

" What seasonings did you use for the steak?" I inquired, taking a bite of the collard greens. Again, my taste buds were welcomed with such enthusiasm. They weren't too
Spicy, but just right. I could faintly taste the cayan pepper but it was definitely clearing up my sinuses.