𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL, GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL, GA.
Warning: Mature Content

" Try this one on," Moriah says, pushing the fabric into my arms. I glance around Victoria's Secret, obviously feeling embarrassed. For what? I had no idea.

" Are you even sure these things will fit me?" I mumbled, looking down at the clothes.

The first store that we entered since we've been in this mall was Victoria secret. I've had about two hundred dollars worth of clothes that draped over my arm as Moriah continued to rake through the drawers to find any and everything.

The first lingerie set was a black lace two piece that had Victoria embedded in diamonds on the straps of the bra and the underwear. The second lingerie set was a bright royal blue two piece set, its designs identical to the first piece. The last and final piece that Moriah added was a solid pink two piece set, that also had a matching pink thong to go with it.

Moriah rolled her eyes, " Girl I ain't stupid, I picked up the right size fa you."

I was beginning to question everything at this moment. Would he see my body and get disgusted? Would he turn me down or reject me? I mean he's done one thing to make me feel pleasure, and I've always wanted to pleasure him but how can I when-

My phone starts to ring.

Moriah and I give share a look. With quickness, she grabs the lingerie from my arm, " Take the call."

" But-"

" Girl just do it!"

I grab my phone from my purse, my heart skipping a beat when Nino's contact pops up. I gulp, pressing answer and holding the phone to my ear. " Hey,"

" Hey baby," He rasps, his words sending shivers down my spine. " I just woke up from my nap."

I smile softly, " How did you sleep?"

He shifts, probably sitting up in bed. " Pretty good, can't complain. Wassup wit you doe? Where you at?"

I glance at Moriah, then back at the lingerie in her hand. " Um, I'm at the mall with Moriah. We decided to go after her appointment so..."

" Word? You find anythin you like?" He inquired.

I blew out a breath, " Well.. I guess you could say that."

" You try em on yet?"

A blush creeps up from my neck. " No, not at all. Me and Moriah have only been looking around."