𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

HAILE MICHELLE LYNNATL, GA

HAILE MICHELLE LYNN
ATL, GA.
( Warning: Mature Content)

I remain seated on the couch as I watch Nino walk inside the house. I cross my legs over the other, " Is it done?" I inquired curiously, flipping my locs out of my face.

Nino nods, pulling up his sweats as he walked towards me. " Yeah, i got it handled."

I hum, looking back to the tv screen. " Mm, Good."

Our conversation prior to him leaving, was more comforting than uneasy. I knew what he was capable of, and after everything that I found out, I didn't care anymore about being the ' right person'.

Being nice can only go so far. Being respectful can only go so far. And sometimes when things get out of control, you have to use force. My toleration for Moriah was gone, my guilt for snapping on her was gone; everything circling around her had faded away, i didn't care anymore.

" What's on ya mind?" He inquired, tilting his head to the side as he sat beside me on the couch.

I sigh, scratching the side of my cheek. " I don't know.. it's like you think you know someone, then they turn around and try to hurt you. Then you have to find out from someone you don't like that you can't trust your friend. It's ridiculous,"

" Baby," he says softly, running his fingertips over my thigh in a soothing manner.

" I don't want to think about it anymore. Any of it," I mumbled.

Nino licks his lips, his eyes lidded as he stares at me." What can I do to relieve ya stress?"

I groan, throwing my head back. " Anything, honestly."

He smirks, his brows raised. " Anything?"

I could tell what was on his mind without even guessing, and I felt that same need as he did. The thought of our bodies colliding, our lips meeting together, and the tension has me weak in the knees. I want to feel all of him, every inch of his body.

I needed him.

Without another word, I climb on top of his lap, my thighs planted on either side of his legs. He immediately responds, spreading my thighs farther apart before resting his palms on my ass.

I bite my lip, grabbing his jaw in my hand. " you know what I want."

Nino's vision clouds with lust, his bottom lip caging between his teeth. " C'mere,"