Chapter 11: Welcome to White Space (Pt. 2)

"Guys! Look! I see something!"

Kel yelled out, while pointing towards the small black and white objects in distance.

"I see it too! Come on!" Basil replied. They started to jog to it.

..............................................
"Hero!!" Aubrey calls out. Hero was sitting down, petting a black cat that was in his lap.

"Oh! Hey guys! I'm glad you showed up!! I was starting to get worried."

Aubrey stared at the cat.

"A cat? Really?" She said in a monotone tone.

"Heh, I didn't wanna move, so I waited for you guys to come. Also," he pushed away the fur around the cat's neck. A collar with the tag: 'Mewo' showed itself. "Look."

"Huh? Mewo? Why is she here?"

"I'm not sure. But there are other things here too." He glanced at the stuff behind him. "Also there's a door right there. I wonder where it leads."

   He turns back to the group. "Should we wait for Sunny? I really don't wanna leave this area if we don't have to, I afraid we'll get lost again."

Aubrey turned towards Basil and Kel, then looked back at Hero. "I agree with Hero. If we found our way here, I think Sunny would too. We should check out our surroundings while we wait."

Kel looked down at his feet. "But what if he's out there? Or what if he's somewhere else? We don't know." He turned towards Basil. "Can you at least tell us a brief description of what's going on?"

Basil stared at the floor. "I.... Ok."

He looked up at everyone and took a deep breath.

"From my understanding, of what all that Sunny has told me... we're in his dreams."
No movement.

Everyone froze.

"W-what..? You're joking- r-right?" Hero was the first to break he silence. Basil shook his head.

"I... I wish I was joking. Sunny told me recently about the dreams he's been having... since... Mari's death." The air became still.

Basil continued.

"Since... her death... he's been having dreams.. but not normal ones... this..." he turns around. "This is White Space. A place where his alter ego... Omori... lives..."

Aubrey whispered to Kel under her breath, "That definitely doesn't sound a bit on the nose, doesn't it?"

"Omori? You mentioned him earlier. Who exactly is he?" Hero asked.

"I.... I don't fully know myself. He would get very iffy with the topic. All i know is he's someone Sunny created in this world... Headspace... and he's bad news." Basil twitches. "A-and if sunny isn't here..."

"Then he must be with Omori? Right?" Aubrey asks, but already knowing the answer. "Shit." She mumbles.

"So how dangerous is this Omori guy anyways?"

"Uhm. He h-has a..." Basil awkwardly smiled. "knife...?" (Literally the definition of 😅 this emoji is him rn)

"w h a t." Kel and everyone were flabbergasted.

Hero slammed down on the floor and the cat ran out his lap and to the corner.

"HE HAS A WHAT." Hero yelled.

"That's where he gets the knife thing from." whispered Aubrey.

"HES IN DANGER, WE HAVE TO HELP!!" Kel shouts.

"Everyone! Calm down. I'm sorry... I didn't get to finish." Everyone tried to breathe and relax. "Yes. He is known for having a knife on him at all times. But, he can't kill people in this world, from what I understand. But..." he sighed. "If he is able to... he can take control of Sunny's body... I've..." He shakes. "I-I've seen it before."

"Crap. Crap crap!!" Kel paces. "Then he could like, easily, throw himself off a building, right? Shit." Basil nods slightly.

"Actually, that was my plan for the longest time."

Everyone turns around, to see Omori standing there, smiling.

"YOU." Basil said deeply and quietly.

"Hehehe.... Right on time, am I?"

"WHERES SUNNY YOU BASTARD-" Kel starts, but Omori pulls out his shiny knife from behind him and points it at the group.

   Kel stops, and stares at himself and his friends in the blade's reflection.

   "You were saying?" He grins. "Works every time."

   Basil steps forward. "I know the basics of this world. You can't kill us."

   "You're right. I can't." He smiles. "But you can." He tosses the knife and it lands near Basil's feet. "Why would we wanna do that?"

   Omori giggles. "I don't know, figure it out, wise guy. Oh, and, have her tell you the rest."

   "Her-?" Basil asks.

   "There's always a way out." Red hands start engulfing Omori. "Oyasumi.:)" he disappears behind them.

   "Wait!!" Kel runs up to the hands, but he's gone.

                 —————————————
A/N: HII!!! I'm here! Again with the late post! I'm so sorry ~(>_<~) I didn't mean to be this lazy :( but I promise I'll make up for it.(•̀ᴗ•́)و
   Anywho, I didn't really know how to end this part, so there's going to be one more part of the 'Welcome to White Space'
   I hope y'all are just as excited as I am to see this through!! We still got a long way to go and more character backstories to do!! <3 :D
  Bye-bye!!!
⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢶⣦⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣇⠀
⠀⠀⢤⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡄⠀⣁⣀⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠏⠀⠀⠀⣿⣧⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠇⢀⣼⣿⣿⠛⢯⡿⡟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠦⠴⢿⢿⣿⡿⠷⠀⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣦⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁