Chapter 11: Welcome to White Space (Pt. 3)

"DAMNIT!" Kel stomped his foot.

   "Ugh.... Damnit....." he mumbled.

   "We literally got no information out of that." Aubrey whispered.

"Who's this girl we have to find anyways..? And.." Basil picked up the knife. "What's this for? Why would we wanna do that...? Wait.... Oh!" He slowly held it up to his chest.

"W-what are you...doing?!?" They said at once.

Basil turned to look at them and smiled.
"I remembered something Sunny said! He said... something like... 'He keeps on having to stab himself over and over again... it gets so absurd' ...Maybe that's the way out!"

Hero had worry written all over his face.

"But... it could be... b-but... what about Sunny? We can't just leave him."

Basil nods. "I know! Just food for thought!" He takes the knife off his chest and holds it in his left hand.

"Wanna check out our surroundings first, before we go through the door?" Hero asks.
"Sure." Basil replied.

....................................................
   They first pick up the sketchbook.

   "Uhm." They open to the first page. "It looks like... a face..?" Hero asks, not wanting an answer. They open the next page, and the next, and the next. "Holy.....shit." Aubrey was shocked.

   "What 5 year old on crack drew this?" Kel muttered.

   "I... I don-.... oh." The got to the last page.

   Basil froze. The air was still. He couldn't breathe. It was Something, correction, it was Sunny's Something. He'd seen it before. In the bathroom... 8 months ago... the day where Basil stabbed Sunny's eye with garden shears.

   The whole situation plays in his head again.

   ....

"W-where are you going.?? Stop trying to leave me!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! That's mean Sunny... that's so mean...."
   ....
   "The Something behind you, I'll get rid of it once and for all."
   ....
   "Everything is going... to be okay..."
   ....

   Basil immediately shuts the book. He didn't realize how fucking insane he sounded that day.

   "Basil... are you ok? Hero asks worriedly.
   "Oh! Yeah. I'm ok..:)" Basil's lie slips out his mouth.

   "Wanna check something else out?" Kel asks.
   ....

   "Yes please."

               ................................................
They move on to the tissue box, and Hero picks the tissue up with two fingers. The tissue box falls out of his hand and onto the floor, a new once replacing it. He holds the tissue in shame. (╥_╥)

Next they check out the computer. It sits warmly in Basil's lap, while the rest hover around him.

"A brick wallpaper..? Interesting choice." Aubrey whispers, and then Kel gives Aubrey a side eye. "Dude. You can't say anything. I've seen you're wallpaper! It's fucking anime porn or some shit!? Hen-"

Aubrey interrupts Kel "Bro! It's not 'anime porn'!! It's fucking Sailor Moon and Princess Tutu??!! Have you not seen it??" Kel holds his mouth, but then bursts out into laughter.

"'SAILOR MOON!!! BHAHAHA! PRINCESS TUTU! PFFF- EXcuSE mE!! I didn't know you were the five year old crack kid!!" Kel keeps laughing, and Aubrey scoffs, but then Hero shushes them.