Chapter 36: Your beauty never ever scared me

..ℳ𝒶𝓇𝓎 ℴ𝓃 𝒶..𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 ℴ𝓃 𝒶 𝒸𝓇ℴ𝓈𝓈....
CONTENT WARNING: DEATH/SH/TORTURE
....................
   .
   .
   .
   "Aubrey, wake up!!"
   "Back up, Kel!"
   "Okay, okay."
   ...
   "Ugh... huh...?" Aubrey slowly opens her eyes... to see Kel's face right in her's.
   "Guys! I think-"
   *SLAP*
   Kel falls backwards, hitting his back in the tile, "OWW.... AUBREY!!!"
   She sits up, "Don't get in my face then." She giggles, her bright blue eyes shimmering in the light.
   "Ouch... you didn't have to hit me..." Kel rubs his cheek.
   "Serves you right, Kel." Hero smiles, and Basil nods in agreement.
  "AH- YOU- ughHhHhH!" He whines, defeated by the group.
   "HEY. IM STILL HERE???" They all bring their attention onto Sweetheart, who is still laying on the ground, leg injured.
"Oh. Joy. What do you want, you bitch?" Aubrey scowled, sitting up, "you get 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 no say in this."
"WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME A BITCH?!!"
"oh my fucking god someone please shut her up." She face palms, annoyed.
Kel smiles deviously, "Gladly." He trots over to her and holds up the ball-
"WAIT!" A voice calls out.
"Huh?" Basil was the first to turn towards the speaker, and it was...
"Captain Spaceboy! What're you doing here?" Basil asks.
"Don't do it just yet. I have a few 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬." He steps in front of Sweetheart, raises his hand high, and g-slaps her across the face. (WHOOP WHOOP)
She falls to her side, holding her cheek in shock.
"WHY. 𝐖𝐇𝐘?!" Spaceboy cries out, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆!!"
"I-"
"ENOUGH. I'M SO... 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 TIRED OF HEARING YOU'RE 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 EXUSES!! TELL ME!!! WHERE IS ROCOCO!??!?"
"I... we... see.." she nervously chuckles, "you see... he's..."
"WHERE."
"Er..."
The rest of the group stood aback, sorta realizing the situation.
"Rococo? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 was Rococo???" Hero speaks up, and both Sweetheart and Spaceboy glare at them.
" w h a t." Spaceboy murmurs.
"We... know what happened." Basil whimpered, "He... is..."
"... dead?" Kel looks down at the floor, winced.
" W H A T!!!" He screams uncontrollably, "WHAT SO YOU MEAN!?!? 𝐇𝐎𝐖?!?!"
"We... found-"
"THEY'RE LYING!! HE'S OKAY-" Sweetheart starts to sweat.
"𝐘𝐎𝐔." Captain Spaceboy becomes 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝, "ALL FUCKING LONG- HE DIDN'T CHEAT ON ME WITH YOU... HE... YOU 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 HIM!!"
"there's... been a bit of a misunderstanding... see... I didn't kill him... he.. killed himself!! He felt so bad for cheating on you, that he j-just couldn't take it anymore!!" She anxiously laughed.
"Liar! We saw that room!!" Basil stepped forward, "We saw what you did to him!! You tortured him!"
"How could you??" Kel yelled.
"Okay. What the FUCK is going on??" Aubrey looks around, confused.
The captain stares at the ground, furious.
"P-Please.. forgive me, love!! I-It had to be done!! He was denying true love!! 𝐔𝐬!!!"
"I used to love you, my 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐧𝐮𝐭." His words were harsh, and brittle. Tears started to form under his eyes.
He takes his laser gun and points it at her, and she flinches.
*BAM*
"Hah... hah..." she breathes in and out rapidly, glancing up at Spaceboy.
He shot between her feet, just barely missing her.
"I... I can't." He steps back, and starts to walk away.
"What!!? I thought-" Kel calls out.
"It's not worth it. Leave her." He interrupted Kel, turning around slightly.
"And here. For my thanks once again." He throws a key at them, letter 'L'.
   E l l i e  i _  c _ _ i  _ g  b a c k
The group stood there, flabbergasted, as he calls his spacecraft with a pair of car keys. The spaceship crashes into the door, and he jumps in.
"Oh, and kids," he says, "you might wanna get out of here." He holds up a big red button, and pressed it, as he flys away.
*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*
The ground rumbles.
"GUYS- I THINK THIS PLACE IS COMING DOWN!!" Hero exclaims, everyone in clear panic. Kel and Hero run out the room, while Aubrey grabs the hand of the distraught Basil, who is looking at the hangman sheet.
"W-WAIT!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Sweetheart bellows, trying to stand up, but failing.
Aubrey takes one look at her and blows her a kiss, smirking.
"Hurry!!" Kel calls out to Aubrey, and they all dash out of the broken door.
Sweetheart's screams are drowned out by the sounds of explosions, and a flame engulfs her.
....................
They all quickly climb outta the village ladder, and all flop onto the surface, breathing heavily.
They all get up and face the castle, watching it implode and burn to the ground.
"Woah..." Kel stares in awe.
They all are mesmerized at its beauty, especially Aubrey.
"You know... I think I owe you guys my gratitude." She says wearily.
"Yeah.. that was.. something..." Hero has to talk over the crackles of the fire.
"Thanks...for saving me.. from that crazy bitch. And..." she turns towards Kel, "Thank you, Kel. I heard your voice." She smiles.
Kel returns the gesture by embracing her, as she holds her hands up, not know what to do.
"I meant it when I said I loved you, Aubrey." He whispers.
Hero beams in joy, "You guys fight all the time.. but I know you care for each other."
"Okay, okay. You can get off me now; this is a little too wholesome for my taste." She laughs, and he lets go.
Basil still has his eyes glued on the sheet, rereading the phrase over and over again, like it's going to magically change.
"You know! I think this calls for a group hug!!" Kel grins mischievously, and Hero pulls Basil over and grabs his camera, holding it up. Aubrey tries to escape, but fails.
They all huddle together in front of the burning castle.
"I hate you guys-"
*CLICK*
....................
A/n: (≧◡≦)
That was actually super adorable wtf-
Or it was cringe. You can pick.
Buuuuttt I had sm fun writing it! And I hope you enjoyed reading it! We're not done with 'Two Days Left', still have a bit more to go :)
I anticipate it, and I'm sure you guys do too :D
See ya! Dms are always open!! <3