Mini Chapter: Join me.

CONTENT WARNING: SUICIDE/SELF HARM/SEXUAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE

Basil is flipping through his photos. Ellie, is looking over him. Or, at least he thought she was.

They locked themselves in the bathroom with the album, sitting in the corner against the wall.

Ellie giggled when they got to the last pages. Photographs of Basil were laid out across the two pages. But one thing was off about them all. It was on the tip of his tongue, he could quite find the words.

Little paragraphs were written messily underneath all six of them.

"Look at him sleeping! He's so pretty."

"Oh! He's waking up! He's so cute!!"

"I've had a great time, and so has he!! :3"

"He looks so angry, it's almost adorable..."

"Us together! Basil and me. Always inseparable, forever."

The last one caught his eye. Ellie grinned at pointed at the words, and slowly read them out, "Join... me." She said.

Basil turned his head, not keeping his eyes off the photo, "What... do you mean...?"

He knew exactly what she meant.

He gazed over to the pocket knife, glistening in the darkness.

Ellie came up close to Basil's face and tugged at his ear, "you want me to fuck you again... is that it...?" She whispered quietly, then pulled away, "but I'm dead. no matter how much you run in your little hamster circle of lies... blood will always be on your hands."

She leaned in closer, and Basil felt her breath on his cheeks.

"mine... and Mari's...." She paused.

...

"and Sunny's."