Chapter 35: We'll always be together.

CONTENT WARNING:SA/BLOOD/SUI/SH
(HOLY SHIT THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS)
....................
   She holds her arm in pain, stepping back, her hands seeping blood.
   "You... how... 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 you...." Sweetheart becomes 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝!
   She tries to stand up properly, but falls to her knees.
   Basil holds the knife in front of her face triumphantly, "Your time of manipulation is over! Let Aubrey go!!"
   Hero nods at him proudly.
   "Yeah!" Kel adds, "You lost! Beat it!!"
   "No... you're mistaken." She snarks, pointing at the group, "𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 THEM!!"
   Aubrey dashes up in front of Sweetheart and knocks the blade out of the way with...
   "A- IS THAT A BODY PILLOW??" Kel blurts out, jaw dropping.
   Basil fell backwards, straightening up, "Guys... I think-"
   "AUBREY!! PLEASE!! WE'RE YOUR FRIENDS!!" Kel cries out, trying to reach any conscious still left.
   "I think... we'll have to 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 her...!" Basil mutters harshly.
   "Yeah... I don't think she can hear us!!" Hero states, looking deeply into her red eyes.
   Aubrey rushes up to Basil and slams down on his defending knife.
   "I'm..." Basil looks down at the ground, "Please forgive us, Aubrey!!" He winces, and they all get ready for another round.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
   "HIYAAAAA!!" Kel dramatically yells, pouncing on Aubrey, knocking her back.
   "You... 𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬!!!" Aubrey hissed, backing up.
   "Aubrey!! Please!! Listen to us! We're your friends!!! You don't have to marry her!!" Basil cholericly screams.
   Her face twists with agony, getting up slowly.
   Hero steps forward, "She doesn't care! We care! We've been through thick and thin!"
   Kel stares down at the ground, tears streaming down his cheeks, "remember.. what Mari said?"
   "... what?" Aubrey perks her head up.
   "She said... that even if we aren't together in person... we'll always be together... in our memories. That sounded kinda stupid when I first heard it... but now... I know." He talks between sobs.
   Aubrey glazed aback, confused.
   "I know we haven't been the best of friends these past couple years... or.. ever.. heh... but, I really do care for you... I know Mari said all of that... but... I can't lose you too, even if I'll always have the memories. Not yet."
   Her mouth gapes open, staring into the abyss, not knowing how to respond.
   "It's just... I'm sorry. I'm so, fucking sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't be t-there more... I'm sorry that I couldn't save us... and I'm so.. s-sorry that you feel alone.. and scared, and hurt. But I promise, I.. we... can help you. Please..." He whimpers.
   "DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!! THEY NEVER LOVED YOU! THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!!" Sweetheart snaps, still on the ground, "THEY JUST ALL WANNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU! JUST LIKE 𝐇𝐈𝐌."
   ...
   Her hands slowly lose grasp of the body pillow, it landing on the ground.
   "I... I..." She mutters, her eyes bleak, darting between Sweetheart and Kel.
   "I... I love you... Aubrey." Kel smiles weakly, losing hope.
   ...
   ~
   ~
   "Are you Deviln's friend?" The school counselor asks her.
  "... yeah."
   "He... he died this morning." He looked at her in sorrow.
   ".. w h a t . . . ??? You gotta be shitting me...?" She stares at her counselor in disbelief.
   "He.. died in a car accident... we're sorry."
   ~
   ~
   We're sorry.
   I'm sorry, Aubs.
   ~
   ~
   "AUBREY!!" He dashes into the bathroom stall, seeing her with her skirt pulled up, hand on a lighter.
   He embraces her tightly, not letting go.
   "I'm... so sorry Aubs. I'm sorry you have to feel like you have to do this to yourself. It's going to be alright. I'm here."
   ~
   ~
   "Wanna...?"
   ~
   ~
   "You know.. let's make an oath."
   They hide in the shadows of the school library.
   He takes a small blade and slashes across the surface of their pinkies.
   They wrap their fingers around each other's, intertwined by blood.
   "Forever... together. Promise?"
   ~
   ~
   "We will all miss him deeply, he was truly, a friend to all of us, and will always be in our hearts."
   ~
   ~
   "I'm sorry"
   She sees her in the darkness.
   "Devi..?"
   He turns around and hugs her.
   "I'm so sorry, Aubs. I wasn't a very good friend.. was I...? I hope... you can forgive me..."
   Devi... I didn't even get to say goodbye.
  We made an oath. Forever... right?
   ...
   "Aubrey!! Aubrey!! It's us!!"
   ...
   "You don't have to fall back into his arms! You're stronger than that."
   Basil.
   "I hope you know, how much we love you, Aubrey."
   Hero.
   "You're a pain in the ass, that's for sure.. but... you're our pain in the ass. And no one can replace that."
   Kel.
   "You always looked so pretty in the rain, Aubrey."
   Sunny.
   "Sis- oop! Sorry... heh..... wait.. you like it?? Okay!! Hehe... my little sis. I'll just keep saying it now!!"
   Mari.
  "You got guts.. that's why I like you. You don't take no shit from anyone else.. and I think... that's the best trait of them all."
   Kim.
   ...
   Them.
   I...
   I love them.
   We'll always be together.
   ~
   ~
   The flame.
   It's destructive... but beautiful....♡︎
....................  
   A/n: CURRENTLY SOBBING AND SHITTING 😭😭