Chapter 40: Taking pics for you...

𝒞𝒶𝓊𝓈ℯ 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒻ℯℯ𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒾𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅ℴ𝓈ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ ♡︎
(IK I CHANGED THE LYRICS SHUT UP >:0)
  ....................
   CONTENT WARNING: EATING DISORDER??/PURGING/SOME INTENSE SCENES THAT MIGHT TRIGGER THE MENTALLY UNSTABLE/VOMIT AND BLOOD/SA & R@PE SCENARIO
(Please, skip this chapter if you may. I was definitely not in a good mindset while writing this)
   (Stay safe friends <3)
....................
"Kel." Basil stopped.
"Hm? What's up?" They were just about to go in the elevator.
"I need to go to the restroom for a moment." The words slip through his teeth.
"O...okay? Sure? Go ahead." He cocked his head in confusion.
Kel lets go of Basil's hand. He smiled and waved as Basil returned the gesture, walking off.
Kel's grin faded quickly, as he sat down on the steps.
I hope he's okay.
....................
   (CONTENT WARNING STARTS HERE!! STAY SAFE MY FRIENDS, AND YOU CAN ALWAYS TTM <33)
(ALSO IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS TOO EXPLICIT :< PLEASE SKIP TO THE A/N IF YOU SO PLEASE)
   He immediately ran into the bathroom, picked the stall closest, and sat down in front of the toilet. He didn't even have to use his finger, it did it for him. Indescribable liquid flew out of his mouth, as he regurgitated.
   *HACK* *COUGH*
His throat burned, his stomach ached, and his vision was blurred.
GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT
The one time wasn't enough.
He held the sides of the stall, and shoved the finger down his throat.
More fluid shot out of his mouth and hit the edge of the rim. It was a deep red, with glowing green eyeballs scattered over it.
He breathed heavily, gaging and gasping for air.
PLEASE GET IT OUT!! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!! PLEASE PLASE PLEASE PLASE!!!
G E T I T O U T T T T T!!!!!
....................
Kel paced back and forth, waiting impatiently for him to come back.
   Okay. It's been too long. I have to check on him.
He got up and raced over to the men's bathroom.
   He opens the door softly, peaking his head in.
   He glared around the bathroom. Only one stall was occupied, the one closest to the sinks.
   And he heard heavy breathing coming from that stall.
   "Hello...? Basil? You... good?" Kel shakes in uncertainty.
   *GA-* the sound stops partway, and a gasp can be heard.
   "I-I'm okay!-" Basils croaky voice gets interrupted when he slaps his hand over his mouth.
   The following sounds can only be described as... raunchy and unpleasant.
   Basil bends down a throws up once again, this time, it spraying all over the floor.
   "BASIL???" Kel dashes up to the stall banging on it, "L-LET ME IN!!"
   *COUGH* *COUGH* No proper response.
   "BASIL PLEASE!!" The fear started to rise in his tone.
   ...
   *Click* *Creeeek* the stall opens.
   Kel's eyes widen once he sees him.
   His lips and hands are covered, and the floor is drenched. Basil had almost shame on his face, tears still pouring down his face. All of the green eyes glare at him and Kel.
   Kel, without one second thought, embraces him.
   "W-wha...?" Basil puts his hands up in confusion, the vomit dripping onto Kel's hair.
   "I'm so s-sorry Basil." He mutters, not caring. His voice cracks, as water starts to form under his eyelids.
   "You've been in p-pain for so long. You don't have to deal with it alone a-anymore."
   Kel stepped back, and smiled, "I'm here for you, okay?" He said with wavering confidence.
   "I... w-why-" Basil could barely even speak, due to the blood in his mouth and stuck in his lungs.
   "Here. Let's get you cleaned up" Kel smirked, taking some paper towels and rubbing them on his hair, and on the floor.
   "..." Basil stared at him in awe.
   "W-why?" Is all he could say.
   "Cause... I'm your friend? And I care?" He scrubs the floor, the eyes disappearing.
   "I-... okay." He chocked on the goo, it dripping out of his mouth and onto his collar.
   "Oh! Let me help you with that." He grabbed more towels and rubbed it gently on Basil's cheek.
   Basil's face turned a bright red, as his eyes darting away from Kel.
   "What's up? You need to..?" Kel took the towel off his face slowly, concerned.
   "No." He pouts.
   "Oh, okay!" Kel hums while cleaning up himself and Basil, being totally oblivious to what Basil was on about.
   "..." his eyes fluttered, staring deep into Kel's brunette eyes. (OMG HES SUCH A SIMP)
"I... wanted to tell you something." He hesitates, but he just can't anymore.
"What's up? I'm all ears." Kel stops cleaning his hair and looks at Basil.
"I... I know this is a weird situation to say this in.. but... i... i like you." Basil winced, afraid of what he would say.
"..." Kel's smile quickly faded.
"O-Oh!! I-I-I mean!! If you're straight, t-that's totally okay!!" Basil fumbled over his own words, getting stuck in a corner.
"I'm... i.." Kel laughed nervously, trying to find the right thing to say, "i... I'm sorry... but.."
"Oh! Nonono!! It's okay! Sorry haha!! Forget I said anything!!" Basil started to walk out of the stall, but Kel grabbed his wrist.
"Wha-"
"No. It's not like that. It's not that I don't like you... it's that... I 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭." Kel sighed, and Basil's smile was crooked.
"Wha.. what do you mean.. you "can't"?"
"I..It's just... ugh. This is a lot harder to explain than I thought." Kel anxiously chuckled, staring at the floor, "goddamnit.."
"You're... aromantic?" Basil threw the statement out there.
"I... yeah. I guess that's what fits I supposed." Kel puts his free hand behind his head, "Aroace; to be specific. I just... never really understood nor wanted love or sex. I.. would rather just be your friend! I.. I'm sorry." Kel kicked at the paper towels.
"..." Basil didn't know how to feel. He supports his friend, yes, but also....
I wanna fuck hi-
"No! That's okay! I just wanted to get it off my chest!!" Basil brushed away the thoughts, feeling sick again.
Kel smiles, "Let's not let this change our friendship, okay?" Kel puts his hand out, grinning.
"..." Basil stares at his hand.
A horrifying scenario plays out in his head.
~
~
~
"Let's not let this change out friendship, okay?"
I stare at his hand, and I take it.
Quickly, I push him up against the stall.
He shouts in confusion, but I don't care.
I lick his neck, as he flinches, screaming, lost.
I pull him closer to me, as I slowly take off my sweater. I feel my bare skin against his clothes.
It's glorious.
I kiss his lips aggressively, nurturing every single moment and emotion.
He begs and pleads me to stop.
I continue, taking off more and more clothes, forcing him and pinning him down, until-
....
I... I'm becoming like her.
It's... it's...
~
~
~
Basil takes his hand and shakes it, then, with all his strength, lets go.
"Alright! Now, shall we go save Hero and Aubrey?" Kel walks out the stall, beaming with joy.
"I... okay." He responds, following Kel out of the bathroom.
....................
A/n: WOAH. UHHHHHH-
IM SO SORRY (」°ロ°)」IDFK WHAT THAT WAS
I don't think Basil should be in a relationship rn, tbh, he's DEFINITELY not in the right mindset.
A LOT of this was extremely exaggerated, in comparison to my own life and experiences.
There's a fine line between thinking, and actually doing something. (Tho both are kinda iffy)
Now, if you skipped to the end, just note that Basil is severely hypersexual, due to his past trauma.
This chapter was a whole big vent cause, and I'm not gonna lie, I have thoughts like that too.
I've NEVER AND NEVER WILL act on those thoughts, but still.
I was afraid I was becoming more like the person that gave me that trauma.
Now, if you have thoughts like that, or have experiences like mine, please, and Ik it's hard, tell someone. Trust me, you feel a whole hell of a lot better.
I love you guys so much!! :D please don't take this chapter the wrong way
See ya <3