Chapter 31: I'm nothing Special

CONTENT WARNING: SWEETHEART, BUT WORSE. YEAH. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
(ALSO I HAVENT SEEN THIS SEQUENCE IN A HOT MINUTE SOO IM JUST MAKING SHIT UP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

   A small mole walks onstage. The lights focus their point on the mole, while it goes up to the microphone.
   "W...welcome to the epilogue of "Sweethearts, Quest for Hearts!" The mole had uncertainty in his voice, "Let's l-look at the last three contestants for todays show!"
"Contestants?" Basil turns towards Hero and Kel.
"Oh no." The realization struck Hero.
"What do you mean, 'Oh n-'" Kel starts, but is interrupted by the curtains being raised.
Aubrey, agitated and now dazzled up, stands in front of an audience, including her fellow friends. She's wearing a light pink dress with pearls as a necklace and a white flower clipped to her hair. Makeup covers her face, and her...
Kel snickers, holding his mouth.
Hero and Basil look astonished.
"Woah..." Basil is in awe.
"Hehehehe she looks like a hooker." Kel remarks, grinning.
"I HEARD THAT ASSHOLE!!"
....................
After all the random npc introductions, yada yada, me too lazy to write that part out, the mole introduces Aubrey.
   "Last but definitely not least!! Something completely new!! She's someone all the way from vast forest!! She's~ AUBREY!!"
   The crowd cheers, and Kel bursts out laughing. Hero punches him in the arm softly, "Shhh."
....................
(I don't remember the mole's whole spiel, but it probably goes something like this?)
"And now.... Please welcome the extraordinary... extravagant... amazingly stupendous... SWEETHEART!!!"
   The curtains rise once more, revealing....
   Aubrey's face immediately flushes, "Holy..."
   There she was.
   She was wearing a dark red crop top with a pink big poofy skirt, she had her bright pink hair in a side ponytail, and had bandages all over her. She had red thigh highs with a pair of high heels.
   "wow..." Aubrey stares at her.
   "OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~" (or whatever the fuck her laugh is) "MY FELLOW PEASANTS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING~" she holds out her hand to the crowd.
   "I can already tell she's gonna be real obnoxious." Kel sighs angrily, and Basil nods his head in agreement.
   The mole stands on its tippy toes to grab the microphone with its leaf, then walks in front of everyone, "Here are the three contestants! Which one will steal the princesses heart?" He walks offstage.
   Hero puts his head in his hands disappointedly.
    ... one by one, as fast as they blink, the two other girl moles are dragged offstage.
  "Huh?" Aubrey just noticed what's going on, she was so distracted with Sweetheart that-
   "And lastly, we will ask you the same question, Aubrey. Do you, or do you not, vow to be with Sweetheart for the rest of eternity?"
   "WHAT!??" Her face turns into a tomato.
   The three of them sat up, suddenly realizing what situation she was in.
   "I said, do you vow to be with Sweetheart for the rest of eternity?" The mole repeaters itself.
   "I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID, DIPSHIT-"
   "Ah~ this one... is fierce... and feisty... I like her~"
   "HUH?!?" She looks back and forth between Sweetheart and her friends, who also had the same reaction.
   Sweetheart gets up and slowly paces around Aubrey, checking her out, "Ah~ yes~ this one will do just nicely..."
"What- do you mean???" Aubrey can't help but stand still, frozen in place.
"Aubrey... was it?"
"Y-yes... ma'am?"
"Will you 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 me~?!" Her fiery red eyes pierce Aubrey's soul, causing her to be paralyzed.
The whole room goes silent, the friends are flabbergasted beyond belief.
The mole holds the microphone up to its face, "OH, DID YOU HEAR THAT FOLKS? LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND THE ONE!!"
"I-I...." Aubrey darts her eyes around the room, not knowing what to say. Usually she would say something like, "Fuck no!" Or, "Go away, bitch!" And she was going to, but for some reason the words were trapped in her throat.
"NO, AUBREY!" Kel stands up from his seat.
Hero shushes him, but it's already too late.
"Oh? You dare deny true love? How dare you..." Sweetheart starts to get pissed.
"Aubrey! Please say no! Remember what we are here for!!" Basil cries out.
Hero sighs and yells, "Come on!"
"KICK HER ASS FOR ME!!" Kel blurts out.
"What are non-Sweetheart fans doing in the audience?!? Cease them!!! Off to the dungeon!"
They all get out their weapons, and face their backs towards eachother, "Look what you did, Kel! Now we have to fight our way through this!" Hero snaps at Kel, and he scoffs, "She wasn't gonna say no!! We had to help her!!"
"Guy! Focus!" Basil gets them back on track.
"This should be easy anyways, there aren't that many of them!! And they're just stupid plants, what could they do?"
Suddenly, more pop out of pottery and outta paintings, wielding bows and swords.
"Uh, oh." Kel murmurs.
"Great." Hero mutters.
"Shit." Basil whispered, feeling defeated.
And then everything goes black.
....................
A/n: HI HI OMG I FINALLY HAD MOTIVATION TO FINISH THIS-
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!! <33333 IT MEANS A MILLION!!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chaos >:) it's gonna get wilder lmaooo
Next chapter will be out in a few days, cause fuck being on hiatus, right??? (I'm so tired help/hj)
See ya!! Love you guys <3 dms are ALWAYS open.