Cuteness overload

(Hey guys sorry for not uploading in a long time, I have been really busy lately. But anyways, I really want to get this story to 1k if we can! Thank you so much for every view, comment, or vote you've given! I hope you enjoy one of the last chapters of this story. Thank you so much~ Please enjoy.)

Peace was what Cedric felt when he watched Y/N smile. When he was holding Y/N's hand. When he could cup Y/N's face in his hands and just revel in having a partner like them. He had gone through many nights and days where the thought of never doing that again had made him die inside. After Charlotte had arrived at Hogwarts, everything had gone sideways. How had Cedric not seen how much of a problem a jealous girl like his old best friend would be? 

Today he sat in the attic. Looking through photos of Y/N as a child. They had somehow increased in cuteness level ever since their 1st birthday. He smiled looking at this person that HE had somehow gotten to be with. 

WARNING: CUTENESS  AND SIMP LEVEL ABOUT TO BREAK THROUGH THE ROOF!! (IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE... DO NOT READ THIS NEXT PART!) 

 You sneak up behind Cedric, lacing your fingers through his hair and gently planting a kiss on his cheek. You notice his cheek is wet... 

"Are you crying?"

"Yes..." He whispers, 

"But why?" You chuckle. 

"Because I'm so lucky to be with you." 

Your heart stops for a moment, and your smile widens. 

"Aww, Ced. Are you kidding, I'm so lucky to be with you!" 

"And I was thinking about having to leave you to go home. I don't want to. I wanna stay with you." He grins, wiping his tears. 

"Ced, I love you. If you would really like to stay with me... then ok. You can stay." 

Your boyfriend chuckles, bends down, tucks some hair behind your ear, and whispers something to you. 

"I love you." 

You hug him, holding his head into your shoulder. He turns and kisses you. You wish you could stay there forever.