Trap life sequel part 2

Y/n pov: I'm in my bed sleep when my phone started vibrating I didn't know the number so I answered it

Y/n: hello
Unknown: y/n its fetty
Y/n: fuck you want fetty
Fetty: I'm in jail can you bail me out?
Y/n: no fetty tell your new wife to bail you out don't call my phone no more
Y/n hanged up the phone and texted August.
Y/n: August can you come over?
It was 3am August was always awake doing studio things.
August: I'm on my way
August pov: I'm at the studio when y/n text me I went to get my things and left to y/n house. I want to ask y/n out tonight I really like her it's been 5 years since I met y/n we got closer and I want her.

1 hour later I arrived at y/n house I knocked on her door.
Y/n: hey August
August: hey why you up so late?
Y/n: fetty called me
August: what he wanted?
Y/n: his in jail and wanted me to bail him out.
August: what you said?
Y/n: tell his new wife to bail him out.
August: I know that's right but listen y/n I wanted to ask you something.
Y/n: what is it August?
August: I liked you since we first met but you was married to fetty so I back down and when you call me that day I wanted to beat him up but that's not my question my question is will you be my girlfriend?
Y/n looked at August for a min and said yes August I will be your girl. They went a watch a movie and y/n fell asleep on August chest.

The next day

Fetty house

Crystal pov: fetty caught me fucking one of his best friend I called the police fetty told me I'm faul for cheating on him with his best friend what fetty don't know is that the baby I'm carrying is his best friend I never liked fetty I was just with him for the money I was packing my shit and got in my car as I was driving this truck was coming at full speed and ended up hitting me and turning the car over.

Meanwhile at jail

Fetty: crystal is a slut I can't believe she sleot with my best friend and y/n didn't help me either so one of my homeboys bailed me out I went home and found nothing of crystal I guess she left cause her car wasn't there. I got in the car when my phone rang.

Me: hello
Hospital: is this fetty wap?
Me: yes this is he who's speaking
Hospital: this doctor mat your wife is in the hospital can you come please?
Me: I will be there in 20 mins
Hospital: ok
Fetty wasn't going to go there so he texted his ex best friend.
Me: you better go to the hospital your girl crystal is there I'm not going.
Bitch ass nigga: alright

Fetty went to be and fell asleep

There's your update
August and y/n made it official
Crystal is in the hospital
Fetty was in jail
Crystal is a fucking slut
Comment
Vote
Add to your library